Anti Antisemitism ...

Just a really daft thing to say especially as he was working for a radio station.
'No Isreal flag on the Cup' Why on earth say that?

Labour seem capable of instantly sacking Alistair Campbell for voting Lib Dem but something anti-Semitic then at worst it seems to be suspension. There is the problem in a nutshell, they consider voting for another party far worse than being anti-Semitic.

The problem is those examples aren't criticising Israel as a state as such, but rather Jews hidden under those criticisms. Galloway doesn't tend to (if at all) criticise the Palestinians, Hezbollah, Hamas etc whatever they do.

The last example is blatant hiding behind using Israel to suggest a Jewish world conspiracy. Why would Israel target Corbyn, when he really holds no power in the situation?

Labour seem determined by inaction or poor action to not let the anti-semitism issue go quiet. This really isn't a good look and really are in danger of imploding. We could end up with both major parties imploding at this rate with the way both are going.

Corbyn, as a leader, has been terrible on this issue.
Bring back Tony Blair ....

Just out if interest, is there anybody on here who voted Labour under Blair and would still vote Labour under Corbyn?
As a floating voter, it is like 2 different parties with different principals.

When I saw the grandstanding about Philip Green, I wondered if they would do themselves a pickle like they did with zero hours contracts

I didn't expect to see this:
D_JKfx8XoAAdgLd.jpg:large

There seems to be a really nasty side to the Corbyn Labour party.
I'm amazed that they seem to be constantly defensive and denying the issues/ attacking anybody who criticises them rather than really getting to grips with this.

I forgot Panorama was on, but the reaction online was telling. Older school Labour members/politicians were understandably outraged at what was on the program, the new wave/Corybnistas were claiming stitch up, poor journalism and deflecting their reaction onto the Tories.

The Trots and Marxists have really shown their true colours, and it's sad for Labour that for some, they are now the nasty party now. I never thought I'd write that

Older school Labour members/politicians were understandably outraged at what was on the program, the new wave/Corybnistas were claiming stitch up, poor journalism and deflecting their reaction
Somebody on 5 Live was explaining how everything such as Panorama needs to go through a huge amount of checking, compliance and lawyers.
I am just amazed that the reaction can be stitch up/ poor journalism when the majority of the criticism is actually coming from Labour supporters. They simply need to accept the criticism and do something about it.

Somebody on 5 Live was explaining how everything such as Panorama needs to go through a huge amount of checking, compliance and lawyers.
I am just amazed that the reaction can be stitch up/ poor journalism when the majority of the criticism is actually coming from Labour supporters. They simply need to accept the criticism and do something about it.
Agree 100%. If it was a YouTube channel, then I would absolutely respect their criticism as there are no standards to maintain or legal hoops to go through.

Regardless, Labour (and the Tories) will need to accept the criticism for "anti-" stuff and man up to it. The Labour reaction is an insight into the problem highlighted and how systemic it has become. In some places, it's become the cult of personality that I feared it had become.

And some New Old Labour supporters are trending on Twitter but still don't get it or understand. It's like looking at the world's biggest blind spot and it's sad to see. The Labour party is tearing itself apart.

Back
Top Bottom