General Another retro shirt

back to the OP .... I make it 9 days or so left (of the 28 days) before the terrace distribute pre ordered !0th anniversary playoff final replica shirts

I love this forum - even as someone well into my 30’s you guys make me feel so young. Bless you all. ?

Question: I'm normally a medium - taking the poor sizing into consideration, should I get L or XL in the 93 shirt? Cheers.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I love this forum - even as someone well into my 30’s you guys make me feel so young. Bless you all. ?

Question: I'm normally a medium - taking the poor sizing into consideration, should I get L or XL in the 93 shirt? Cheers.

I always go a size up compared to other clothing I buy when I bought them otherwise you could end up with it looking a bit snug like Macca used to do!

I always go a size up compared to other clothing I buy when I bought them otherwise you could end up with it looking a bit snug like Macca used to do!

So one size up is significant? Gotcha. Not sure the world is ready for me in skin-tight clothing. ? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom