Another Member of the Family Gone RIP Dad

H

horseman

With other events of last week i refrained from posting this but Last Wednesday I lost my father after a long and brave fight. He was admitted to the JR in January, after a complication he and our family were told "2 Days" and the complication reversed itself alone in what i called "The Miracle of Oxford" They needed the beds so transferred him to the Hotel at Pear Tree where they have carers on site. He was desperate to get home and did so last Monday but then Wednesday whilst talking to my sister about football he smiled at her then closed his eyes.
Many years back he and his mate (who was the driver) organised the coach that came from Witney via Eynsham to the Manor and various away games.. Latterly I kept him updated on Goals as they went in either from me at the stadium or via Ifollow with video clips. Watching Saturday was hard for both the memory of Joey and of attending with my Dad, i confess that as well as Joey I did a separate applause for my Dad.
Listening to our manager after the game he spoke of taking his daughter to her first final Yesterday and how football brings the family together, quite Karl ! RIP Dad

May i also add that we sadly had to experience the uncaring side of some in society, after an Emergency call the previous Friday can I say to the Ambulance driver that attended that after saying to my Mother and Sister that the JR had already released him so little point in taking him just let nature take it's cause that you have no business being in such a position.
if that wasn't bad enough the message of my father passing on Wednesday was not relayed to the Doctor to enable him do the required paperwork so my Father was left where he passed for another day.

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your family.

An awful situation with the paramedic saying that, in time, you probably should report him.

RIP

My sincere condolences for your sad loss.

I hope you and your family are doing ok during what must be an incredibly difficult time.

💛

My condolences to you, your family, and all friends.

And that bloody spammer is dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom