Announcement today?

I think the verb "smashes" is somewhat exaggerated. In fact I would go so far as to say the season ticket ( East Stand ) is extremely good value. Put simply...loose change. Why be so dramatic.
I hope tigers got as much loose change down the back of the sofa as you have, I think he’s going to need it. There’s a few places on the board if you want to get rid of some of yours.

Today would be ideal to announce a new manager who could then take charge of the team from Monday onwards.

With the team knowing a new manager was in the stands I would hope some would feel they need to deliver some performances !

There were no potential managers in the stands or in the directors box. Ultimately having a handful of loan players doesn’t help. If we were to get relegated it means nothing to them. They just go and find another club while we all feel the full pain of relegation.

Someone on twitter claims to have spoken to a player who allegedly said Tiger told the players could be another couple of weeks until we get a manager. God I hope that's bullshit.

Someone on twitter claims to have spoken to a player who allegedly said Tiger told the players could be another couple of weeks until we get a manager. God I hope that's bullshit.

600690692a712df10e4dd3668ef13104.jpg

I will put my car, house and job on the table and say it categorically won’t be another couple of weeks. It will be tomorrow, Tuesday latest.

Relax, according to Tiger we can still afford to lose one of our remaining 11 games and still make the play-offs. He has a plan people...

I will put my car, house and job on the table and say it categorically won’t be another couple of weeks. It will be tomorrow, Tuesday latest.
Wow, that’s a big statement. Could be ‘cycle to the job centre day’ on Wednesday [emoji16]

I should mention that those days are purely guesswork based on info I know surrounding the managerial situation. It 100% won’t be another 2 weeks though.

Only if it is some one he knows. Uwe?

I wouldn’t think it’s someone he knows. I’m not a betting man (I’m not Faz by the way), but if I was my money would be on either Kluivert, McClaren or McDermott.

WHat the f**k is all this ridiculous bickering about? Can’t you go and have your arguments somewhere else, for example in real life? Or is it just one person with multiple logins?

WHat the f**k is all this ridiculous bickering about? Can’t you go and have your arguments somewhere else, for example in real life? Or is it just one person with multiple logins?

I think you should be more concerned that you are getting quite worked up over people arguing that aren’t actually arguing! Do you have pills you’ve forgot to take this morning?

Two things.

1 - Not a personal attack, merely correcting you on your mistaken comment to PRB. You seem very touchy for someone who has wrongly admonished another poster.

2 - Personal attacks again? Please explain where I've made personal attacks previously.

Did you not have a post removed from this site by ESB for what you posted re Myles? Now if Myles, Mark and Charlie stood for election at the AGM that really would put this forum in meltdown.;)

Now there’s a ballot paper I would invalidated with a doodle [emoji6]

I knew that's what you were getting at.

Yes, I had a post removed last Saturday evening. It was removed because a certain person contacted the owner of this forum and asked for it to be removed as he didn't like that I had pointed out why he left the previous OxVox committee. It was not a personal attack, as you insinuate, but some information for posters to make their own minds up. It's a shame that the person in question took the action he did, with him being the self appointed seeker of truth and justice. Very hypocritical in my opinion.

I will refrain from mentioning the details of it again, out of respect for ESB who runs this forum, as he doesn't deserve the grief that would come with it, from certain quarters. If you and your mates want to stand for election then go ahead, put up or shut up, let's see what people really want.
For the record Colin, what you posted actually contained false information. As you weren’t on the OxVox committee at the time of my departure I can understand why you may have been misinformed. So, not only was it defamatory, it was a breach of data protection law and I am still considering my options in that regard.

Will you really put your car, house and job on the table though?

Will you really put your car, house and job on the table though?

Yes! If it’s another 2 weeks then Tupac really is dead!

For the record Colin, what you posted actually contained false information. As you weren’t on the OxVox committee at the time of my departure I can understand why you may have been misinformed. So, not only was it defamatory, it was a breach of data protection law and I am still considering my options in that regard.
How can a false statement breach data protection? Either what was claimed was true but shouldn't have been shared, or the claim was false.

As for considering your options, my guess will be that you stump for "moaning like an old woman but ultimately do nothing"!

Please don't sue me!!!

LMFA LOL:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom