Announcement today?

But it won’t be a ‘miracle’ if we get a result will it?

Talk about over the top language.

Who said it would be a miracle?

Talk about mis-representing a post. As I said we should beat Wimbledon, but it’s not a given and the off field issues may effect the team.

In Fairness to Tiger, he was only in charge 2 days before the Northampton game.
So whist the manger(less) saga has run on for 7 weeks, taking 4 points from seven games. Tiger is only responsible for 1 point in 1 game.

Tiger has been instrumental at the club for a while. The fact that he said that he was behind strengthening the defence during the transfer window in January would indicate this. I’m sorry but he must have been aware of the potential managers we were interviewing prior to the rubber stamping of his takeover. I do suscribe to the theory that some potential managers have retracted their interest since talking to a Tiger.

• React
Reactions: ljs
So whist the manger(less) saga has run on for 7 weeks, taking 4 points from seven games. Tiger is only responsible for 1 point in 1 game.
Yes exactly.
Or you could spin it as a few posters do on here into a negative and say:
Under Tigers watch we have dropped 2 points so far that is relegation form! if they took the percentage of points out of that 1 game and transferred it into the whole season we are in trouble, we on course to be relegated.

See that's how easy it is to make up some plausible rubbish and spin it to your agenda.

Tiger has been instrumental at the club for a while. The fact that he said that he was behind strengthening the defence during the transfer window in January would indicate this. I’m sorry but he must have been aware of the potential managers we were interviewing prior to the rubber stamping of his takeover. I do suscribe to the theory that some potential managers have retracted their interest since talking to a Tiger.
Which managers would you say have retracted there interest since talking to Tiger?

Who said it would be a miracle?

Talk about mis-representing a post. As I said we should beat Wimbledon, but it’s not a given and the off field issues may effect the team.

Victor 1986 said it would be a miracle. PottersRightBoot replied to him. You then jumped in.

It's not difficult to read what has been said to whom, before replying and making accusations that make you look as if you have the attention span of a gnat, Mark.

fair comment @Oslernorth ....though let's not forget Tiger was involved during the January transfer window, without his input, we wouldn't have Dickie or Brannagan, and we wouldn't have challenged for the signing of that couple of strikers, so Tigers influence has been there prior to him officially taking control

Hopefully 3 people with 'real' passion for OUFC can take those seats then!
No need to be silly.
A business smashes its customers with 2 20 per cent price rises in 2 years and then puts out a worse product and then fails to communicate and then cuts costs and then starts putting out self-congratulatory press releases. What is not to like about that? I am amazed that we do not have to deal with hordes of NEW supporters banging down the doors.

No need to be silly.
A business smashes its customers with 2 20 per cent price rises in 2 years and then puts out a worse product and then fails to communicate and then cuts costs and then starts putting out self-congratulatory press releases. What is not to like about that? I am amazed that we do not have to deal with hordes of NEW supporters banging down the doors.
My season ticket has gone from £270 up to £330 since 2010 Please if you quote things don’t just use statistics to suit your argument. The previous few years before the 2 price rises had actually seen my season ticket go down a bit. People are quite happy to moan about negative things but forget positives. Also we have moved up a division in that time.

Victor 1986 said it would be a miracle. PottersRightBoot replied to him. You then jumped in.

It's not difficult to read what has been said to whom, before replying and making accusations that make you look as if you have the attention span of a gnat, Mark.

I see you revert to personal attacks yet again.

I see you revert to personal attacks yet again.

Two things.

1 - Not a personal attack, merely correcting you on your mistaken comment to PRB. You seem very touchy for someone who has wrongly admonished another poster.

2 - Personal attacks again? Please explain where I've made personal attacks previously.

As opposed to snidey little digs at OxVox?

Scotchegg. First of all I have not carried out such posts. Secondly if Oxvox were to fold tomorrow the club would still exist. Let’s not fool ourselves, supporters trusts only come into their own when they are truly independent. Now that should give you something to light your fire.;)

Two things.

1 - Not a personal attack, merely correcting you on your mistaken comment to PRB. You seem very touchy for someone who has wrongly admonished another poster.

2 - Personal attacks again? Please explain where I've made personal attacks previously.

Did you not have a post removed from this site by ESB for what you posted re Myles? Now if Myles, Mark and Charlie stood for election at the AGM that really would put this forum in meltdown.;)

Scotchegg. First of all I have not carried out such posts. Secondly if Oxvox were to fold tomorrow the club would still exist. Let’s not fool ourselves, supporters trusts only come into their own when they are truly independent. Now that should give you something to light your fire.;)
Strange that you deny making snidey little digs whilst making a snidey little dig yet again. Embarrassing really.

Did you not have a post removed from this site by ESB for what you posted re Myles? Now if Myles, Mark and Charlie stood for election at the AGM that really would put this forum in meltdown.;)

I knew that's what you were getting at.

Yes, I had a post removed last Saturday evening. It was removed because a certain person contacted the owner of this forum and asked for it to be removed as he didn't like that I had pointed out why he left the previous OxVox committee. It was not a personal attack, as you insinuate, but some information for posters to make their own minds up. It's a shame that the person in question took the action he did, with him being the self appointed seeker of truth and justice. Very hypocritical in my opinion.

I will refrain from mentioning the details of it again, out of respect for ESB who runs this forum, as he doesn't deserve the grief that would come with it, from certain quarters. If you and your mates want to stand for election then go ahead, put up or shut up, let's see what people really want.

No need to be silly.
I think the verb "smashes" is somewhat exaggerated. In fact I would go so far as to say the season ticket ( East Stand ) is extremely good value. Put simply...loose change. Why be so dramatic.

Or yesterday or the day before or even 6 weeks ago. Its a bloody shambles, for starters im not renewing 3 season tickets next season will now pick my matches from now on

Hopefully 3 people with 'real' passion for OUFC can take those seats then!
I doubt it. You may not have noticed, but half the home seats available are usually empty anyway.

Interesting comment, I suppose there are differing interpretations of "truly".

Back
Top Bottom