Announcement at 4pm today (15/5/18)

That’s as big a statement of intent by the club as you could get.

I think this is definitely going to be one of the most interesting summers we’ve had in a long time.

Fantastic news, to think he nearly went in January to Blackburn or Celtic.

Barnsley, wasn't it, not Blackburn? By the by, that was all down to a falling out with a certain Spaniard who's legacy here is thankfully being dismantled.

Awesome news, this. I didn't think Eastwood had his best season with us last season and yet he still pulled off some terrific saves. Under KR he's looked excellent and I'm hoping he can get him back to the levels he was showing under MApp.

Borntobeyellow is sat at home crying in the corner at this news. How how it’s not possible [emoji22][emoji22]

Fanbloodytastic news. Good choice Easty

Borntobeyellow is sat at home crying in the corner at this news. How how it’s not possible [emoji22][emoji22]
What do you mean - re-signing a keeper who has been content with League 1 relegation zone football for years instead of signing one of star keeper s on BTBY's agency books is a clear sign that we are out of money/out of touch/lack ambition/etc/etc

That’s as big a statement of intent by the club as you could get.

I think this is definitely going to be one of the most interesting summers we’ve had in a long time.
I think last year was fairly interesting with every new signing bringing a flurry of confused googling of the Macedonian B league etc. I just think this year it will be interesting in a much less bewildering way.

Well, a load of posters were unreasonably excited over the players Pep dragged in; even I was defending Mehmeti because (FFS) he'd played in Serie A (once).

What do you mean - re-signing a keeper who has been content with League 1 relegation zone football for years instead of signing one of star keeper s on BTBY's agency books is a clear sign that we are out of money/out of touch/lack ambition/etc/etc

BTBY: poster banned but the leg-end lives on. Well it's something end anyway!

Back
Top Bottom