And so to Wembley

A player on a yellow pushes the opposition in the face after they were doing there best to get Gorrin sent off ......

Oh no thought that it wasn't a second yellow and therefore red. But if Mous hadn't have hit the deck, I don't think the ref would have even seen it. It was a very good piece of gamesmanship and protected Gorrin (who then got hooked at half time).

I'm just expecting them to try something similar on Monday as they'll see it as "payback".

I live just the other side of Wycombe. It'll be twice as nice for me if we beat them.

I live just the other side of Wycombe. It'll be twice as nice for me if we beat them.
I grew up in Thame and know a few Wycombe fans. They have some venom for us but I just can't reciprocate. In terms of local rivals, it's just Swindon and Reading for me.

I grew up in Thame and know a few Wycombe fans. They have some venom for us but I just can't reciprocate. In terms of local rivals, it's just Swindon and Reading for me.
You put my message in twice, in your reply. I know I've got a split personality, but really.....
When I lived in Thame,btw the footy fans were all United fans. The bus to Oxford had lots of them getting on. That was in early '80s

You put my message in twice, in your reply. I know I've got a split personality, but really.....
When I lived in Thame,btw the footy fans were all United fans. The bus to Oxford had lots of them getting on. That was in early '80s
It was mainly Liverpool and Leeds fans back in 70s

Its going to be a very tough match. Wycombe will target (wind up) Browne and Gorrin so they need to keep their heads. Can see one goal shading it in our favour. COYY.

It was mainly Liverpool and Leeds fans back in 70s
No offence.....but you're talking B*****s! They were Oxford fans who lived in Thame. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 62. Obviously, there would be some who followed Man U and Arseholenal. Mainly, by a long way, they were f*****g Oxford fans! As I say, No offence though.

No offence.....but you're talking B*****s! They were Oxford fans who lived in Thame. I don't know how old you are, but I'm 62. Obviously, there would be some who followed Man U and Arseholenal. Mainly, by a long way, they were f*****g Oxford fans! As I say, No offence though.
Must be my old mind playing tricks on me, or the footie games where kids wanted to be Keegan, Heighway, Lorimer and Clarke are a figment of my imagination

Must be my old mind playing tricks on me, or the footie games where kids wanted to be Keegan, Heighway, Lorimer and Clarke are a figment of my imagination
You forgot greaves but whether they wanted to be like those you have mentioned it didn’t necessarily mean they were Liverpool or Leeds

You forgot greaves but whether they wanted to be like those you have mentioned it didn’t necessarily mean they were Liverpool or Leeds
Didn't realise Greaves played for Liverpool or Leeds.
My memory must be going......

Maybe you're right. Even as a so-called Wycombe fan (remember OUFC1991 speaks for all) I don't have that detail just what is in press.
Still think with what we have in our team we have enough to beat those chancers from down A40.
If I lived in Oxford, I would describe Wyscum fans as coming from Up the M40. If I lived in Wycombe, I would call Oxford fans that lot from Down the M40. You have to up a f*****g great hill in Stokenchurch to get to Wycombe, whereas, to go to Oxford, you have to go down the f*****g great hill at Stokenchuch. Hmmm?

If I lived in Oxford, I would describe Wyscum fans as coming from Up the M40. If I lived in Wycombe, I would call Oxford fans that lot from Down the M40. You have to up a f*****g great hill in Stokenchurch to get to Wycombe, whereas, to go to Oxford, you have to go down the f*****g great hill at Stokenchuch. Hmmm?
And as I live in Dorset I don't give a toss whether it is up or down.
I am not the Grand Old Duke of York

Back
Top Bottom