And so to Wembley

I am glad that you can speak for everyone. Truth is I grew up in Thame, and now live in Weymouth. But just to make you happy I will say that I am a Wycombe supporter.
Ah, a fellow Thame-ite.

I’d love it if Wycombe got a penalty and Akinfenwa grabbed the ball and then skied it. (Throwback to when he grabbed a penalty ball for Wimbledon at Wembley and they were promoted ). Only because it’s Wycombe. Ive seen him play for enough teams like Wimbledon and Northampton and actually he does he a good job of shielding the ball down and shooting. And he seems a nice bloke too.

The Wembley dream -
Win and we will be playing clubs with history, tradition, 2 former European cup winners (if Villa get relegated and Forest stay down), stadiums as big as you like, lots of clubs South of Birmingham and a renewed rivalry with the plastics of Reading...
Lose and its back to Rochdale, Gillingham, Northampton, Shrewsbury, Lincoln City and to see our friends at the other end of the A420 whose name I can not post on here.........!

The Wembley dream -
Win and we will be playing clubs with history, tradition, 2 former European cup winners (if Villa get relegated and Forest stay down), stadiums as big as you like, lots of clubs South of Birmingham and a renewed rivalry with the plastics of Reading...
Lose and its back to Rochdale, Gillingham, Northampton, Shrewsbury, Lincoln City and to see our friends at the other end of the A420 whose name I can not post on here.........!

At least there's six points from the pig fiddlers I suppose!

Pitch at Wembley is wide open for a side to get it down and play with some width, hope we can utilise this.
It looked like Ainsworth had the pitch narrowed for last nights 2nd leg?

But Wycombe are a clever well drilled and organised side.
They are good exponents of anti-football

A local derby too ;)
we are not Oxford City !;)

Wtf I have mentioned that they are not one dimensional (which has likes), that they have not spent money and this us their best chance of promotion (all facts) and that Gorrin and Matty's fouls wereworse than any committed by Wycombe.....and that makes me a Wycombe fan. Unbelievable.
Do you live near me?

Back
Top Bottom