And so to Wembley

That’s the sort of reaction a petulant little child would say instead of being furloughed from work perhaps you’ve not in the age groups to go back to school yet bless
Yes you are right it was petulant and I should.have known better. Thank you for correcting me.
In my defence I am just a little pissed off at the moment

How did you feel about the role Mous played in Akinfenwa's dismissal?
I think it was very professionally done given the fact that Akinfenwa was on a yellow already and the main threat.
Would love to know what he said to get the throat grabbing reaction

Message to crashbang......if we're wrong, we all apologise. But...........I've read your posts, and I haven't as yet seen anything really nice about the Yellows. This might sound a bit childish, but it would dispel any theories about you being an Oxford or Wankum fan. An Oxford fan would say: "I am an Oxford fan and no other team matters to me."
Here's a start.......I am an Oxford fan, and I like Man U a bit. But every time we play them, I support Oxford, no matter what. Can you say that? It will keep those doubters off your back.

Last edited:
Message to crashbang......if we're wrong, we all apologise. But...........I've read your posts, and I haven't as yet seen anything really nice about the Yellows. This might sound a bit childish, but it would dispel any theories about you being an Oxford or Wankum fan. An Oxford fan would say: "I am an Oxford fan and no other team matters to me."
Here's a start.......I am an Oxford fan, and I like Man U a bit. But every time we play them, I support Oxford, no matter what. Can you say that? It will keep those doubters off your back.
You know, this is all getting a bit childish. Have I said anything derogatory about Oxford? No.
Have I said anything positive about Oxford? Yes (see post about Mous)
Have I sung the praises of other teams ? No
Do I have respect for other teams ? Yes, even Wycombe !!
Have I answered questions people have posed to find out about my support? Yes (see response re last game)
Have I told you who I support? Yes

So now to please you something nice about Oxford........I love the brand of football they play (hope that pleases you)

Something not so nice.....I still can't believe they employed Karl Robinson after his long-term association with Franchise FC (and I say "they" cos I was not involved)

I am totally pissed off with all of this and hope that you don't treat everyone you meet to the Spanish Inquisition.

And remember I am a Wycombe supporter cos OUFC1991 and ColinB said so.

Take care in these strange times

You know, this is all getting a bit childish. Have I said anything derogatory about Oxford? No.
Have I answered questions people have posed to find out about my support? Yes (see response re last game)

So now to please you something nice about Oxford........I love the brand of football they play (hope that pleases you)

Something not so nice.....I still can't believe they employed Karl Robinson after his long-term association with Franchise FC (and I say "they" cos I was not involved)

I am totally pissed off with all of this and hope that you don't treat everyone you meet to the Spanish Inquisition.

Saying 'they ' and not ' we ' is a bit of a giveaway Wyc boy ...

That's ok.
Thread is about next Monday's game against Wycombe. Sorry I should have posted about Portsmouth, my bad.
Then other posts have been about "racism" following Bazzer posting about Akinfenwa. Should have kept off of this subject then.
Think what you will, really don't give a toss and am finding it all very tiresome.
Sorry for folk hounding you ( I'd thought it more likely you were a 2nd account for @Wallop)

If it helps, I've been here for years and people still haven't sussed I'm actually a Fortuna Sittard supporter. Don't know how I ended up at an OUFC forum, but I've blended in well.

Sorry for folk hounding you ( I'd thought it more likely you were a 2nd account for @Wallop)

If it helps, I've been here for years and people still haven't sussed I'm actually a Fortuna Sittard supporter. Don't know how I ended up at an OUFC forum, but I've blended in well.
On what basis?

Why you keep bringing me into it I said your a Wycombe supporter because I believe you are the proof will be after Monday if your still hanging around after we not they or Oxford we as in the Oxford family leave you and whoever it maybe you support in our shadows

Why you keep bringing me into it I said your a Wycombe supporter because I believe you are the proof will be after Monday if your still hanging around after we not they or Oxford we as in the Oxford family leave you and whoever it maybe you support in our shadows
That won't be the proof as I am done now with this forum.
I was hoping for some healthy debate but was hounded as a number of you could not accept a newbie without questioning their credentials
Maybe I should have shouted from the rooftops about how wonderful we are?
Maybe I should not have shown respect for the achievements of Wycombe just before Monday's game?
Maybe I should not have stood up for an opposing player's stance against what he considers a racist slur?
At the end of the day taking a reasonable position was not acceptable on here
Cheerio and I hope we win promotion on Monday

Back
Top Bottom