• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

General Amy Cranston

I believe you, some won’t. Shame though, another person going because of a certain person I believe.

And to think Kioso joined because we’re supposedly a close knit family club!!

We were for a few weeks I guess, but then normal service resumed!
I find these type of posts quite frustrating.
If you’re prepared to say publicly you’ve heard something, why don’t you just say what you’ve heard.

If true, it’s obviously an amicable beak .
If down to a rift with a club official, she surely would not be in Spain

I find these type of posts quite frustrating.
If you’re prepared to say publicly you’ve heard something, why don’t you just say what you’ve heard.
I don’t know anything. Was just responding to leftsideboy’s comment saying I believed him, and that it’s a shame if Amy does leave.

I don’t know anything. Was just responding to leftsideboy’s comment saying I believed him, and that it’s a shame if Amy does leave.
You wrote that you believe Amy is leaving because of a certain person?
Who is that person and why?

Amy was headhunted by Man U ladies, simple straightforward no conspiracy theories.
Half true. And can I just go on record by saying that the use of the term 'conspiracy' in relation to the information surrounding the club is really doing my head in!

I know for an absolute fact that if things were different behind the scenes, she would have stayed at Oxford United. How many times do people have to sound the alarm on people like Benson before it is taken seriously?! You can think what you want, but I know the truth of the matter.

There is a lot of credence to the concerns raised by a number of posters on this forum. Posters that are fully aware of things going on behind the scenes.

When I first mentioned that Benson was causing problems behind the scenes, I was greeted with "well thats a load of rubbish. What does a commercial manager have to do with medical?" - In the weeks that have followed, it has become evidently clear that his influence within the club is growing by the day. Coupled with Williams being absent for weeks on end, it has become an absolute mess!

If people like yourself continue to peddle this nonsense 'conspiracy theory' angle as if things are fine, then nothing will change!

Have I missed something? Where has it been announced Amy has left?
There have been bits and pieces from people ITK.
It started when the club posted a job spec for about 3 mins then took it down. It’s since been suggested that she has been offered and accepted a role at Man U ladies and is currently working her notice. I understand that her replacement is the bloke from Wycombe . Also big suggestion is she loved her job here but has found Mr Benson somewhat unbearable to work with, which seems to be a theme, following departures like Chris Williams. Veiled suggestion is that Tim Williams is on gardening leave and that Benson has to some degree stepped up which has gone down like a cup of cold sick across the club.
I am in no way ITK just summarising what I have taken from posts on here. Please feel free to shoot me down if I have misinterpreted anything.

Half true. And can I just go on record by saying that the use of the term 'conspiracy' in relation to the information surrounding the club is really doing my head in!

I know for an absolute fact that if things were different behind the scenes, she would have stayed at Oxford United. How many times do people have to sound the alarm on people like Benson before it is taken seriously?! You can think what you want, but I know the truth of the matter.

There is a lot of credence to the concerns raised by a number of posters on this forum. Posters that are fully aware of things going on behind the scenes.

When I first mentioned that Benson was causing problems behind the scenes, I was greeted with "well thats a load of rubbish. What does a commercial manager have to do with medical?" - In the weeks that have followed, it has become evidently clear that his influence within the club is growing by the day. Coupled with Williams being absent for weeks on end, it has become an absolute mess!

If people like yourself continue to peddle this nonsense 'conspiracy theory' angle as if things are fine, then nothing will

If people like yourself continue to peddle this nonsense 'conspiracy theory' angle as if things are fine, then nothing will change!
Is she working out her notice whilst in Spain. Seems strange if she was leaving to take her.

She’s been offered a more prestigious job on a lot more money….. agreed, let’s end these conspiracy theories shall we. I reserve judgement on Benson, as I’ve never met him. But based on the facts only, I’d say that our football club appears to be in a much greater position now, compared to where it was when before he joined. Both on and off the field. Online media and interviews have improved massively, players seem totally committed and in a good place, there seems to be a genuine “togetherness” again between players, staff and fans. I think we should get off Benson’s back, the proof is in the pudding…… I was very impressed with TW at the fans forum too.

She’s been offered a more prestigious job on a lot more money….. agreed, let’s end these conspiracy theories shall we. I reserve judgement on Benson, as I’ve never met him. But based on the facts only, I’d say that our football club appears to be in a much greater position now, compared to where it was when before he joined. Both on and off the field. Online media and interviews have improved massively, players seem totally committed and in a good place, there seems to be a genuine “togetherness” again between players, staff and fans. I think we should get off Benson’s back, the proof is in the pudding…… I was very impressed with TW at the fans forum too.
Yes there is no reason Amy would have anything to do with Benson other than avoid him in the corridor - for someone who saw thru the KR saga that must be made of stronger metal. CW can guess saw an opportunity to get some less deadline sensitive Saturdays back and see the way some winds were blowing.

There have been bits and pieces from people ITK.
It started when the club posted a job spec for about 3 mins then took it down. It’s since been suggested that she has been offered and accepted a role at Man U ladies and is currently working her notice. I understand that her replacement is the bloke from Wycombe . Also big suggestion is she loved her job here but has found Mr Benson somewhat unbearable to work with, which seems to be a theme, following departures like Chris Williams. Veiled suggestion is that Tim Williams is on gardening leave and that Benson has to some degree stepped up which has gone down like a cup of cold sick across the club.
I am in no way ITK just summarising what I have taken from posts on here. Please feel free to shoot me down if I have misinterpreted anything.
It is a fair summary of the rumors that have been posted over the summer so far.
I am not a fan of Benson and the sooner he gets out of the club the better but I'm not sure how much contact time there would be between the head of medical and the guy who is in charge of making s**t t-shirts. From what I understand, if Amy is off then it is because she is going to better her career and good luck to her.

As we have seen this week with the whole 'Des is off to Wales' stuff, a few people aren't as ITK as they think and some rumors need to be taken with a large pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom