Allardyce....football genius.

I daresay Big Sam takes no BS and players know they cannot take any liberties without being dropped as he has no sentiment attached to any of them.

A mix of Everton underperforming anyway and Allardyce being good at organising, getting everyone doing what they should be all the time etc. It's not rocket science what he does and it isn't pretty but it's effective and works quickly.

They have a great squad and he seems to be getting the best out of them now.

A mix of Everton underperforming anyway and Allardyce being good at organising, getting everyone doing what they should be all the time etc. It's not rocket science what he does and it isn't pretty but it's effective and works quickly.

Agree with this.

I did laugh at the interview Moyes did on MotD where he said he had to tell the players to run! I always assumed this was a basic requirement so never mentioned as necessary*.

*Unless they are so good they can just stand in the middle and dictate the match by spraying the ball around.

Agree with this.

I did laugh at the interview Moyes did on MotD where he said he had to tell the players to run! I always assumed this was a basic requirement so never mentioned as necessary*.

*Unless they are so good they can just stand in the middle and dictate the match by spraying the ball around.

Like Garry Parker was when he played for Oxford City

Anyone who drinks wine by the pint clearly doesn’t take any nonsense.

He clearly gets all of his power from the disappointment of the 95/96 season and THOSE postcards from the boys.

I think you've summed it up nicely.
Only 9 points behind Liverpool, I suppose anything couould happen now.

I'm not expecting the impact made by Allardyce to last very long, atm the players are like rabbits caught in the proverbial, once they get a bit braver they'll revert to type.

1,000 games as a manager,won the Third Division (League 2 ) with Notts County in 1998.
Hardly a serial winner.
Good championship manager,good at keeping teams up.
No different to Tony Pulis,Mick McCarthy etc IMO.

Back
Top Bottom