General all seater stadium requirements...

Or the thousands of fans who went to Istanbul ticketless who then somehow [emoji2369] gained access to the ground.....

Going back to Hillsborough, whilst tragic 96 fans lost their lives, but, and, having looked at numerous videos etc ones which show the “empty pen” at the Leppings Lane end and then looking at the backlog of fans outside the ground (time comparisons on YouTube) I’m struggling to figure out where all the innocent fans outside the ground are supposed to go?

They all had tickets, none of them were ticketless or attempting to gain access unlawfully..

Before you slate this, it’s widely known on Merseyside this is what went on, hence the everyday Everton fan hating Liverpool FC with a passion.
What point are you trying to make? Are you suggesting that it was indeed the fans fault?

What point are you trying to make? Are you suggesting that it was indeed the fans fault?

It was a tragic combination of events.
Back in those days everyone knew that if enough turned up you all got in, ticket/cash or not.
Factor in some "old style" policing, without the luxury of hindsight, and one person says "Open that gate then"..................

Then go back with 40 years and prosecute them now? No sorry, s**t happened.

The fans were no angels, the police were as bad and the grounds were dilapidated.

No individual was to blame, as has been proven several times in court.

Move on.

"....96 fans lost their lives, but....."

There is no BUT, 96 fans went to a game and a few minutes into the game they were dead. Continuing to question their innocence is sickening.

Pathetic as always.

Why is it pathetic?

Have you been to the Everton side of Merseyside on Derby Day?

Guess what, I have. I went a few weeks back and I experienced first hand the hatred towards Liverpool FC.

True Blues hate them, they hate the club and everything associated with the ‘Red Shite’

They also know the truth. As much as as it hurts.

Hence the songs you’ll find ringing out down the pubs on County Rd.. Shall I repeat?

LFC fans contributed to that day in Sheffield and if they are honest, and those who went, they know that too.

Why is it pathetic?

Guess what, I have. I went a few weeks back and I experienced first hand the hatred towards Liverpool FC.

True Blues hate them, they hate the club and everything associated with the ‘Red Shite’

Hence the songs you’ll find ringing out down the pubs on County Rd.. Shall I repeat?

LFC fans contributed to that day in Sheffield and if they are honest, and those who went, they know that too.
Matey, it’s two football teams in the same area. Members of the same family sometimes support different ones but still get on. They don’t hate each other. Thick aggressive people may sing vindictive songs, but that goes on anywhere.

Have you been to game between the two? Have you experienced the atmosphere and the animosity in the Everton pubs towards Liverpool?

Yes they are from the same city, yes they may be of the same family but Everton fans know the truth. Hence the chants about Heysal and Hillsborough..

There is also massive hatred over Liverpool fans holding up Steaua Bucharest flags during the ban on English clubs.

Why is it pathetic?

Was this the first football game you've been too? Because every derby and highly charged games have hatred being shouted between fans. But that doesn't represent normal society! When a player goes down injured and the crowd sing "let him die, let him die" they don't actually want them to die!!!

Football fans in the 80's were caged and treated like animals. And some acted in the same way. Racism and violence affected every club, and the events at Hillsborough could have happened to any club. There was a similar crush at the semi final in 1987 between Coventry and Leeds. This was during our heydays and it could have happened to us.

So let's not put this s**t forward that Liverpool fans were responsible for the death of their own. The police, the FA and football failed those 96 people and they are the ones to blame.

So let's not put this s**t forward that Liverpool fans were responsible for the death of their own. The police, the FA and football failed those 96 people and they are the ones to blame.

The fan`s that were there contributed to the situation either directly or indirectly.

I think whatever Everton crowd you've been mixing with Junior was very much the minority. Of course Everton fans would rather any other team win the title (as with any local rivalry), but the depths of hatred you describe just isn't there en masse. They're not the Old Firm. Two halves of the same family of opposite colours can stand side by side on derby day.

imago13407714h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom