All Charlton ain't we?

talk about leave it late!o_O

trainset derailed?:unsure:

Griggs on for Maguire the wrong decision????

I'll miss going to the Valley next season but I'm pleased for Charlton fans, they didn't seem to have the sense of entitlement of the Sunderland fans

Think Sunderland will have to dig deeper than the parachute payments next season-23 draws says it all for me.

The question is, how much did Sunderland bet on their horse winning this season?
Trouble ahead next year?

Expect Robbo is pleased for the house he started to build...another season with Sunderland well well

I have to admit to feeling sorry for Sunderland.
Charlton were the better side and having been gifted their goal Sunderland didnt create enough.
Having seen Sunderland home and away and then against Pompey in the play offs and v Charlton, Sunderland look nowhere near the best 3 teams in the Division.
They will be firm favourites next year though.

Charlton's substitutions were better.
Williams made a big difference for Charlton but Grigg for Maguire looked a mistake and McGready didnt look fit.

Taking Maguire off was a poor decision, replacing him with the misfiring Grigg was a worse one.

Like most other people, I'd quite like to see SD and Chris Maguire do well - but seeing Sunderland fall flat on their faces after all the 'we are too big for this division' stuff is pretty funny.

No need for pot shots at SD here guys, whatever you think of Sunderland or CM. Just saying...
Someone'll have to explain this one to me. He did buy a club that competed against us this season.

interesting stat re L1 play off final

(source BBC sport)
The past 17 years the team that has scored first in the third tier play-off final has gone up.

Sd and cm supposed to be oufc fans but brought a rival who messed up at Wembley so I’m buzzing cafc won and hopefully they stay on league one for many years ?

Back
Top Bottom