Away Match Day Thread Aldershot away friendly

Dickie in the reserves?

On the radio yesterday, KR did explain that he sat down with some players to chat about them playing today and I assume Rob Dickie was one of them. KR did say that it didn't mean they wouldn't start the opening game.

On the radio yesterday, KR did explain that he sat down with some players to chat about them playing today and I assume Rob Dickie was one of them. KR did say that it didn't mean they wouldn't start the opening game.

I imagine he wanted people like Dickie to be leading this team, have some influence in defence with the inexperience next to him. Didnt seem to have the desired effect, with that mix up for the first goal!

In other news, young lad Lopes apparently scored a decent goal. Good for some of these youngsters to be noticed by the boss.

Am I being stupid or has Baptiste not played in either games? Injured or going on loan maybe?

Who’s the trialist who just scored for us. Hungerford 1-2 OUFC

2-2 now

Last edited:
Whoever the Triallist was, he was played at left back according to the ox mail.

Nice to see Cameron Norman score. OUFC 3-2 winners

went to Hungerford tonight, expecting much more from Doughty. Don’t think we’ll see him again. Never did one thing positive in the first half, a bit better in the second, but not enough for me

Back
Top Bottom