Ajax v Spurs

Another amazing game.
Eriksen was class afterwards. Saud that Spurs were lucky and Ajax were the better team.over 2 legs.
4 out of 4 finalists in the 2 cups from England?

Another amazing game.
Eriksen was class afterwards. Saud that Spurs were lucky and Ajax were the better team.over 2 legs.

Very possible if their key players turn up unlike Barcelona's.

Another amazing game.

That would be mad. Mind you, we’re relying on Arsenal to make that happen!

Not necessary a fan of Tottenham or Liverpool, but I feel I have witnessed something quite incredible in English football in the last 24 hours.
The passion, heart, commitment and never say die attitude are traits unique to British football. It’s why overseas billionaires are attracted to own clubs here and be a part of it.

Another great game again tonight fantastic for English football, it’s just a shame it wasn’t on BBC or ITV so more people could enjoy it. not sure what the plans are for the final but I hope BT will make it free for all to watch.

It’s been aired for free on BT’s YouTube channel for free in recent years so hopefully that’ll happen again.

The passion, heart, commitment and never say die attitude are traits unique to British football. It’s why overseas billionaires are attracted to own clubs here and be a part of it.

Not traits unique to British footballers or coaches though, clearly ;)

Would be amazing to be a Spurs or Liverpool fan. But I’ve had a lot of pleasure from the second half of our season so I’m not complaining

Not traits unique to British footballers or coaches though, clearly ;)
No not at all, but unless foreign players and coaches buy in to it, they soon get found out. One thing supporters in this country expect as a bare minimum is 100% effort every time.

Absolute elation for Spurs as for Liverpool!

It warms my heart to think that at least one set of fans will be crying on the 1st of June.

Less than 17,000 tickets for each club for the final in a stadium that holds 64,000. I bet someone is going to make a few bob touting the some of the 30,000 odd "neutral " tickets - so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom