Sport AJ to fight in the USA

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So AJ and Eddie have gone and signed a deal for AJ to fight in the US against Jarrell MIller (23ko's 1draw) on the 1st June.

Looks quite a test for AJ.

Not sure about that. Would expect him to win comfortably and further annoy those who feel he doesn’t take on more challenging fights.

At that price and time, I won’t be watching it.

I’m sure Hearn and AJ will trouser another big cheque however and it paves the way for more fights in the US.

Not sure about that. Would expect him to win comfortably and further annoy those who feel he doesn’t take on more challenging fights.

At that price and time, I won’t be watching it.

I’m sure Hearn and AJ will trouser another big cheque however and it paves the way for more fights in the US.
Let him get the experience of fighting in the USA, in front of a measly 21k crowd. He will be wanting to fight back in the UK in no time.

Let him get the experience of fighting in the USA, in front of a measly 21k crowd. He will be wanting to fight back in the UK in no time.

Even the biggest fights in the US don’t match our football stadium sized fights but PPV is where the real money is.

If Hearn makes more in that way, as he probably will, I’m sure there’s a decent chance AJ will be like Lennox Lewis in how many US fights he takes.

Mind you, some wags might argue Lewis was fighting on home turf in North America anyway (not that they’d tell him that to his face of course!)

Back
Top Bottom