Agent Tiger?

Oldham

So now it’s all becoming clearer. The breaking news that Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth is to become majority shareholder at scumdon does not bode well for us. Imagine being merged with them! Name change, playing in red, relocation to the Cunty Ground! Let’s be honest he’s already started by appointing Karl ROBINSon as manager! Maybe they’ll knock one end of the skip down so we feel more at home? Keep an eye on your fingers and toes lads, look out for any strange growths, Jesus I’ve already started fancying my sister....

So now it’s all becoming clearer. The breaking news that Sumrith Thanakarnjanasuth is to become majority shareholder at scumdon does not bode well for us. Imagine being merged with them! Name change, playing in red, relocation to the Cunty Ground! Let’s be honest he’s already started by appointing Karl ROBINSon as manager! Maybe they’ll knock one end of the skip down so we feel more at home? Keep an eye on your fingers and toes lads, look out for any strange growths, Jesus I’ve already started fancying my sister....
Yeah gutted, apparently he specifically waited to announce after the fans forum to avoid any “difficult questions!”

He said he did it because he’s buying a house in Farringdon and he can choose which game he goes to as it’s half way.

I heard that Russian oil entrepreneur Lirpa Tsrif is supposed to be joining Tiger on the board.

Back
Top Bottom