After England

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So if England were to get knocked out, who would be your second team you'd like to win.

For me, probably Italy.

So if England were to get knocked out, who would be your second team you'd like to win.

For me, probably Italy.

Wouldn't say I have a second team or anything but most games I can pick side I'd rather win.

I had a little bet on Italy so them I guess.

Second team to win? Someone funny like North Macedonia 🇲🇰!

In reality, no one seems to mention Belgium despite being the top ranked side in the world. This generation is running out of chances but this could be the one where they go far.

As my dad was scottish I have to go for scotland(not on friday!). Its about time Belgium won something. Really anybody that hasnt won anything before.

Would be Wales for me purely because my great nan was Welsh but England are going to win it so no need for a second team 🤣

I'd rather Scotland than Wales, and that's saying something. The last 2 teams I would want to win it.

North Macedonia or Finland would be great (but only for the ban-tah, you understand).

Failing that, any country that plays good football and is enjoyable to watch. Portugal drew all their games in the group stage in 2016, and only won one game in 90 minutes all tournament.

I would also prefer it not to be Portugal again just because the commentators constantly excuse Ronaldo's selfishness and overlook all the free kicks he smashes into row Z because he's Ronaldo.

Wales was my adopted country for several years and I loved being there, so they'd probably be my second pick. I got Netherlands in the Terrace sweepstakes thing so I'd be happy for them to win too. Failing that someone new or surprising would be fun.

Germany. It’s in me genes and I was born in a BMH there.

Back
Top Bottom