International News Afghanistan

How do these people get these jobs?

As someone who has attended a number of lower level Parliamentary committees, you have to be on point and not "making it up" as you go along!
The most amazing thing about the clips is they seen too suggest that Rabb had found someone his intellectual inferior. It's the only time I've seen him actually try and answer a question.

I see Tony Blair is giving his tuppence on the situation now saying that the west will have to deal with the Islam militants themselves now that the US has evacuated its troops. ’d be interested to know exactly how the U.K. is supposed to make the situation better. The US has always been noted for its interference in other countries. He wasn’t content with our troops being killed in Iraq and now wants to risk more of our people in Afghanistan.
Tony Blair the Voice from the past, now interfering again in matters best left to others

I see Tony Blair is giving his tuppence on the situation now saying that the west will have to deal with the Islam militants themselves now that the US has evacuated its troops. ’d be interested to know exactly how the U.K. is supposed to make the situation better. The US has always been noted for its interference in other countries. He wasn’t content with our troops being killed in Iraq and now wants to risk more of our people in Afghanistan.
Tony Blair the Voice from the past, now interfering again in matters best left to others

Drone them to death would seem to be the way.

He wants to keep his trap shut. Iraq was (to be kind to him!) an unmitigated disaster so I'll take any and all of his advice in this area with several tons of salt.

Not just Tony Blair and Iraq also Alastair Campbell

Since the rise of the Taliban, I've been following a lot of local Afghan journalists and people with contacts on the ground and a lot are claiming that Pakistan have been assisting the Taliban with the war in Panjshir, nothing about that reported in the press though.

If the Taliban decide to annex any areas of Pakistan they will find out what "shock & awe" really is.
I can`t see the Pakistan military sitting on their hands if the neighbours become hostile.
It's an interesting relationship.

If the Taliban decide to annex any areas of Pakistan they will find out what "shock & awe" really is.
I can`t see the Pakistan military sitting on their hands if the neighbours become hostile.
It's an interesting relationship.

The Pakistan Military have already been at war with the Pakistani branch of the Taliban. They may yet reap the effects of their encouragement/support of Islamist hardliners and Terrorist groups.

Just hope the Taliban don't get near the nuclear weapons.

Just saying.................. maybe not a cave but there we are.

Ah, sorry. Wrong car. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom