Away Match Day Thread +++ AFC Wimbledon v OUFC 29/9/18+++

Hmmm .... I have no longer-term statistics to back this up, but an average of one point per game isn't great, surely? Extrapolated over the season = 46 points which would have meant relegation last season.

A point a game probably won't be enough, but at least gets us back to some semblance of parity from which to build (and is better than the current 0.55/game).

Horrible place to watch football. Horrible team to play football against. Horrible form from us this season.
All points to 1 thing a horrible 1:0 win for the mighty yellows. Onwards and upwards COYY

Probably going to miss most of the match, visitors arriving some time in the late afternoon, bah!
But I will hear the goals go in on my telephone. :)
A comfortable 2-3 win today, except for the last 5 minutes.

Hmmm .... I have no longer-term statistics to back this up, but an average of one point per game isn't great, surely? Extrapolated over the season = 46 points which would have meant relegation last season.
I’ve liked this post purely for the use of ‘extrapolated’ sir! A very much underused verb amongst the uncouth heathens on this forum..

Depends whether KR believes in his own system and claims that we are playing well and it will come, or whether he is thinking at this stage of just getting a point away. Hopefully the former. Ever optimistic that we are head and shoulders above most teams. The key is winning the midfield. When we do that we look great, and when we lose it we are chasing shadows. AFC are not a great team but have a good record against us. I think we might concede 1 but would always back us to exceed that. 1-3 Whyte. Mous, Henry COYY

AFC Wimbledon’s record against us is lost 11, drew 2, won 3, while that has turned round lately we have been pretty dominant against them overall. Hopefully we improve on that today, results have to turn sometime soon and we are due an away win.

Can’t see anything other than a draw at best unfortunately, we don’t seem to be a team that finds scoring easy, need Holmes, Whyte or Henry to be really on it to get a positive result.

Trains in Sarf Landan seriously effed up due to signalling failure at Vauxhall

Trains in Sarf Landan seriously effed up due to signalling failure at Vauxhall

Yep. Sat on a slow rattler that’s barely out of Waterloo. It was supposed to leave at 13.01.

Any yellows making their way there on the train are better heading there sooner rather than later.

Yep. Sat on a slow rattler that’s barely out of Waterloo. It was supposed to leave at 13.01.

Any yellows making their way there on the train are better heading there sooner rather than later.

Indeed. Currently waiting for the 13.12 out of Clapham. It’s at least 30 minutes late

Just seen the Official twitter page's vid of the team arriving - couldn't spot Whyte anywhere?

DoQ3IkVW0AApPn8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom