Away Match Day Thread +++ AFC Wimbledon v OUFC 29/9/18+++

Better, although it does say:

“Visiting fans are situated at the north end of the Your Golf Travel Terrace. Up to 700 fans can be accommodated here although a very small amount of seats can be made available for elderly or partially disabled in the John Green Stand. The views from this section are very good . There are two bars in the ground and unless the game is all ticket, away fans are welcome to purchase tickets on the day of the game.”

… so I’m not sure how reliable it is!

Better, although it does say:

“Visiting fans are situated at the north end of the Your Golf Travel Terrace. Up to 700 fans can be accommodated here although a very small amount of seats can be made available for elderly or partially disabled in the John Green Stand. The views from this section are very good . There are two bars in the ground and unless the game is all ticket, away fans are welcome to purchase tickets on the day of the game.”

… so I’m not sure how reliable it is!
bit like newspapers .... its best not to believe everything you read I reckon ;)

Mitchell
Norman Dickie Nelson Garbutt
Baptiste Brannagan
Whyte Henry Holmes
Obika

0-1, Smith off the bench. COYY

Why would Mousinho not come back into the team? He's probably been one of our most (or only) consistent performers this season. Since he came into the team we've conceded 9 in 6 (which still isn't great), compared to 10 in our first 3 with Nelson and Dickie at the back. Also, he's probably our most natural leader, and we need all of the leadership we can get at the moment.

I can see us consolidating after our triumphant mid-week performance. Goal-less draw. Manager blames the alignment of the stars for our failure to have 1 shot on target.
And the mooooooonn is in Aquarius.

Wimbledon 2 Oxford United F*ck knows what. Att: 4453 and 986 yellows fans. This is going to be a classic game of two halves. The first, then the second. We will be choked, gutted and sick as the proverbial parrot if we lose. We will be robbed by the ref. This will feel like a six-ponter. We have a good squad on paper, but goals win games. Our lot will give 110 %, but Robbo has lost it in the changing room. We will have acres of space, but there will be lots of tired legs out there. A dog will run onto the pitch. Cliches and a dog just about sums us up at the moment. Hope we bloody win though! That just about does it for me.

About as far away as I can get from Real Dons and still be in GB. Staying just North of Aberdeen At the mo. Will struggle to get any sort of signal (ventured into The City this evening). Nailed on 4-0. COYY

About as far away as I can get from Real Dons and still be in GB. Staying just North of Aberdeen At the mo.

The “Real Dons” play at the Pitt, only a few miles down the Beach Boulevard from where you’re staying just now!

I'm going for a 3-1 away win.

Eastwood
Long, Nelson, Mousinho, Garbutt
Baptiste, Hanson,
Whyte, Henry, Holmes
Smith

Depressing 0-1 I’m afraid, there’s not much to suggest any improvement.
Wimbledon are exactly who we don’t need today

Back
Top Bottom