AFC Wimbledon Away Tickets

Oxford1996

So..

We was given 800 tickets.
We didn’t sell out, yet was only given till before kick off today to purchase tickets with it being made ALL TICKET..

Any reason why AFC Wimbledon can’t now make this game ‘pay on the day’ with our allocation not sold and plenty who probably not decided on going yet due to the time of the year.

With it being a short trip, like MK Dons, I was gonna decide Sunday morning on going.

Stupidly, I took on a Sunday shift this week for decent money, forgetting there was the Wimbledon game on. I only live 15 minutes from Kingsmeadow [emoji2357]

So..

We was given 800 tickets.
We didn’t sell out, yet was only given till before kick off today to purchase tickets with it being made ALL TICKET..

Any reason why AFC Wimbledon can’t now make this game ‘pay on the day’ with our allocation not sold and plenty who probably not decided on going yet due to the time of the year.

With it being a short trip, like MK Dons, I was gonna decide Sunday morning on going.
Yes, there is a good reason - they would have quite reasonably assumed that we would sell more than our allocation and so they made it all ticket. I don't know how many we've sold but let's say we've sold 725 and then 150 Oxford fans turn up on the day - that leads to a problem that they are trying to avoid in terms of supporter complaints and those supporters probably trying to get into the home ends if they've made the effort to travel to the ground.

The match was advertised as all ticket and has been publicised as such since the tickets have been on sale with a number of reminders on the OWS and Twitter so sorry you can't go but I haven't that much sympathy as the 'rules' have been known for several weeks. You can watch it on iFollow though as it's not a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

Perhaps there might be a bit more room on the terrace if we didn't take our full allocation.
A few of us tried buying seat tickets so as to see more than half of the pitch for a change, but ticketmaster wouldn't process the order and by the time I tried again half an hour later the seats were sold out.

It’s all about preparation, we can all see the games coming up that will be a scramble for tickets , get yourselves on the home teams data base , simple !!!
Wycombe away could be epic , 100s potentially could be in the home ends

It’s all about preparation, we can all see the games coming up that will be a scramble for tickets , get yourselves on the home teams data base , simple !!!
Wycombe away could be epic , 100s potentially could be in the home ends
Yes for Wycombe perhaps but Wimbledon tickets have been on general sale and so if folk haven't got a ticket, then not clear what more the club could have done given that AFCW have made it all ticket for the sensible reasons expressed earlier in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom