League One Adkins sacked by Charlton

Another easy payday......... Southampton, Reading, Hull and now Charlton. Kerching! 💰💰💰

One of those managers who is in decline, I think. Whatever gloss he had at Scunthorpe and Southampton has definitely worn off. It's been nearly 10 years since he achieved anything and he's had some pretty big jobs since then that you would have expected him to do something with (Sheffield United especially).

Surprised tbh, he did say when he signed Sean Clare that he knew all about him and when he became available he knew he had to move for him.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Chris Hughton rock up there. Despite ballsing it up at Forest I still think he’s got something to offer.

Big name, highly successful manager already lined up I hear. Will blow the club completely out of League 1 in no time. Can't remember his name but apparently will bring lots of fokuss when they need it most 😉

They should go for Gareth ainsworth he will get them moving up the table

They should go for Gareth ainsworth he will get them moving up the table
Don’t think he’d go there. Didn’t he have a link to another club last year that he rejected.
That guy who was at Newport might be interested, Michael Flynn

Don’t think he’d go there. Didn’t he have a link to another club last year that he rejected.
That guy who was at Newport might be interested, Michael Flynn
That’s a good shout

Back
Top Bottom