League One Ade Takes a Day Off

BigCrompy

Anyone else see THIS little curiosity..?

He must be VERY comfortable at his irreplaceable status in the team, OR else just indifferent to WhyCome’s promotion push.

Aside from that, it probably costs him a whole month’s wages just to buy himself two seats at the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I have always and still think he is s**t, so immobile and you are basically reduced to be the most long ball team possible to get anything out of him. Never done much against us over the years so that probably colours my opinion of him but he is the perfect player for a tin pot outfit like Wycombe, he is even part time like they were and will hopefully return to.

Premier League players are taking a mid season break too.

It's not cheap to go either - so unless he has a paid gig, he's spending a lot of his dough to do it. He could have at least pulled a Kitson and got sent off for booked again

It's not cheap to go either - so unless he has a paid gig, he's spending a lot of his dough to do it. He could have at least pulled a Kitson and got sent off for booked again

Average resale price for a Superbowl ticket is about $5k.

Add in exorbitant hotel prices for the weekend in Miami, and the (presumably rather subtantial) food bill for the big guy, and I imagine that's a ten grand trip per person, easy.

Average resale price for a Superbowl ticket is about $5k.

Add in exorbitant hotel prices for the weekend in Miami, and the (presumably rather subtantial) food bill for the big guy, and I imagine that's a ten grand trip per person, easy.
I was reading an article on Sunday from a Journalist in Miama and he bought the cheapest seat he could on the market, it was $7,000 after taxes/add ons. I've looked into going and concluded it's not worth the money unless I won a lot of money that I didn't care about wasting.

I was reading an article on Sunday from a Journalist in Miama and he bought the cheapest seat he could on the market, it was $7,000 after taxes/add ons. I've looked into going and concluded it's not worth the money unless I won a lot of money that I didn't care about wasting.

Honestly, I'm a massive 'football' fan, and I reckon the Superbowl would probably be the game I'd least like to attend.

Tedious drawn out pre-game festivities. Tedious long and drawn-out halftime show with generally overrated artists (at least for the last decade) giving the ADD versions of their back catalog. Longer-than-usual commercial breaks so that the US TV companies can get more million dollar adverts in......

Unless the Chargers were playing in it, I'd rather go to a regular season game just about anywhere.

Well we had Dave Kitson take the Christmas period off....

I remember him trying to get booked against Plymouth on Boxing Day. He gave away a pen flailing an arm in the air and then spent the rest of the game pushing people over.

The guy was then and is now a complete c**t.

Honestly, I'm a massive 'football' fan, and I reckon the Superbowl would probably be the game I'd least like to attend.

Tedious drawn out pre-game festivities. Tedious long and drawn-out halftime show with generally overrated artists (at least for the last decade) giving the ADD versions of their back catalog. Longer-than-usual commercial breaks so that the US TV companies can get more million dollar adverts in......

Unless the Chargers were playing in it, I'd rather go to a regular season game just about anywhere.
For me it would be a case of just the experience of going to the Super Bowl , with all that entails. Regular season games are a more earthy experience and more fun ;)

Back
Top Bottom