Accrington on iFollow

Wallop

What time does this become available for purchase? Don't seem to be able to order it yet.

I just had a look and I can buy a match pass right now for 6 Euros.

However, "
Please note that the iFollow service is only available to clubs playing in the EFL during the 2018/19 season who have opted in to utilise the iFollow platform. Those clubs who have not will have access to the same live streaming opportunity and will be able to provide their fans with access through their own club digital services.
We are therefore unable to provide subscriptions to fans of Accrington Stanley, Aston Villa, Birmingham City, Bristol City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Hull City, Forest Green Rovers, Middlesbrough, QPR, Stoke City, Swansea City and Sunderland."

So I'm not sure whether it will be streamed at all, or if it will be streamed from EFL cameras only available to Oxford and not AS fans.

You can normally purchase the game an hour before.

With this being a Tuesday night, no need for any VPN's to get around the block.

I tweeted the club, but think they are a bit busy with other things ATM...

They told me that they would look into it and get back to me. Yes they are no doubt busy with other items but a bit disappointed that they didn't know as you would think they should know if fans can access these matches via iFollow. Wouldn't look good on them if people don't go on the assumption that they can watch it via iFollow and then find they can't. Still what's one more PR sh*tstorm. ;)

OWS now confirms this is not available to non-overseas subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom