A robinson cannot change his spots it seems.

I had a dream last night that I was having a drink with an overweight Steve Basham, who, each drink he downed, sprouted more and more feathers from his arms, while his face morphed into that of Karl Robinson. He then started running around the parking lot with his arms outstretched pretending to be an aeroplane.

I feel there is some metaphor to be read in to that, I just don't see where Bash fits into it all...

Sounds like a wet dream to me

Sorry to be picky but Millman's calculations for getting 40 points from the remaining 32 games are incorrect. We will need to win 10, draw 10 and and only lose 12! Unless there is massive investment in players in January and/or a change of management I just can't see us doing it.
There are of course different permutations for getting those 40 points.
As it stands it's hard to see us getting out of this mess. Even massive changes might not be enough. It can be done though but it needs to keep on improving with no sustained set backs.

He returns to Charlton where the fans will give him s**t. Both sets !

Played 433 for the last 3 then the diamond again tonight. Rightly so. Don't think the 4231 thing can be levelled at him now.

Played 433 for the last 3 then the diamond again tonight. Rightly so. Don't think the 4231 thing can be levelled at him now.
Well yesterday seemed to match them up and we effectively stopped them having more than what 2 to 3 shots on target in the game?
The defence has tightened up significantly in the past 4 games. Is that one penalty conceded?
Now we need to start scoring more. We certainly looked like scoring against Plymouth and need to do the same against Shrewsbury.
The next few games give us a real chance to get some momentum and move away from the bottom four.

Yeah it is ironic that until tonight we have (generally, with exceptions) played top heavy formations against the better teams and bottom heavy formations against the worst sides. Although form and league position can dictate setup more than the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom