Home Match Day Thread 9 games in Feb!!

What a thought! A fully fit squad. And those two CMs are considered by many to be Championship standard players.

If we could have JUST added Jerry Yates as a 4th striking option...

Yates came on in the 92nd minute on Saturday so wis a no go...until the summer, anyway!

I suspect we might see a young striker in on loan from a Champ/Prem club

To be clear, I was aware the deal for Yates died with his sub appearance...my point was we are 1 good striker from a fine squad....thought Yates fitted the bill. Let's hope one of the Prem/Champ kids comes in to bolster the numbers/make us less reliant on Mackie.

These 9 February fixtures are littered with tough, important games. Ipswich away, Sunderland at home, Burton away and Peterborough away are going to be real tests. We start Saturday with Blackpool followed by Newcastle on Tuesday night and from that point on we won’t get an easy fixture until perhaps Southend on the 29th.
God only knows what fixture s**t we will be in if when we beat Newcastle!!???

Last edited:
These 9 February fixtures are littered with tough, important games. Ipswich away, Sunderland at home, Burton away and Peterborough away are going to be real tests. We start Saturday with Blackpool followed by Newcastle on Tuesday night and from that point on we won’t get an easy fixture until perhaps Southend on the 29th.
God only knows what fixture s**t we will be in if when we beat Newcastle!!???
If we aspire to getting promoted then these are the teams we need to beat. And every time we do so, they lose. So you could say it’s a GOOD thing that we’re playing Peterborough, Sunderland and Ipswich.

Hit a decent vein of form again and these games won’t come quick enough.....

February is massive.

Good news on Ben Woodburn as well as he is 3 weeks away from getting back according to this.

Back
Top Bottom