£9.99 per match?

Various people for probably varying reasons don't want to give their money to Sky.

Get over yourself.

Many people don't pay them a penny, yet get every channel.

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: Ian
The kids have an eighteen month old Xbox One which I ignore (except to tell them to stop wasting their lives on it). How do I find or install the Now TV app on it? These controller thingies look like something out of a sci-fi film ?

However,. I've just got an email from a hotel chain saying that their Bar and Grills are open with their Big Screens showing the football. So maybe it is on the pub viewing on Monday.
Which hotel chain might that be?

Anyway I used this article and the link within it to get Skyports Nowtv for £25 a month + £3 for HD

offer apparently ends midnight tonight. then £34 a month.

The kids have an eighteen month old Xbox One which I ignore (except to tell them to stop wasting their lives on it). How do I find or install the Now TV app on it? These controller thingies look like something out of a sci-fi film ?
Just messaged you

I was dubious about the CDKeys thing but it worked. Also, you can watch on 2 devices at once, so for £9.79, my son can also watch the 2 matches while in Bournemouth. Result.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Word of warning I just bought a pass from cdkeys and it's not compatible with BTTV. I had yo go through Now TV and got a weeks pass for 14.99. Waiting to hear about a refund from cdkeys

• React
Reactions: m
It's all personal choice, but we're a day away from the biggest games in 20+ years, and they're available for less than £30 per household. I know that covid has hit many people hard, and I understand that for some, every penny is needed for essentials. But there is still the radio or you can tag on to someone else's subscription.

Don't allow this opportunity to pass, it may not happen again!

So, I've got NOWTV working on a couple of the computers around the house and able to show the film I selected from the Free movies pass I signed up with...
...HOWEVER, when I try to get it done through the XBOX (so that we can watch it on the main TV) it lets me select the film but then throws up an error message:

"Sorry, there was an error in the player"

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

So, I've got NOWTV working on a couple of the computers around the house and able to show the film I selected from the Free movies pass I signed up with...
...HOWEVER, when I try to get it done through the XBOX (so that we can watch it on the main TV) it lets me select the film but then throws up an error message:

"Sorry, there was an error in the player"

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

You can only watch on two devices at the same time. Try logging out of Now TV on one or both computers and try again on the XBox. Hopefully that works?

For any newbies, I've tried the CDKeys method and have my pass on NowTV working.

You do need to download the NowTV Player too to watch it too, however the prompts are dead easy.

Managed to get the Now TV last week (all Sky Sports channels) 3 month deal for £25 a month . Already watched many games and cricket etc. Good value I reckon.

Just got my nowtv stick set up with a months sky sports, cost me £39.85 on eBay I tried getting sports on sky but I am out of contract and they wanted me to sign an 18 month contract including sports. :devilish:No way I am looking to pay less not more and I will be giving notice next week to get a better offer.

Back
Top Bottom