£9.99 per match?

I'm thinking that's what I might have to do. They can pay the extra fiver as well.

CDkey worked eventually.

I had no log out and log back in...

40 mins of frustration!!

Cheapest option I have found is getting an ESPN+ monthly subscription which cost me £4.30 while using a VPN set to the USA.

Express VPN allows you to do a month money back guarantee so simply message them before end of month and you get refunded.

Image below shows me on there and the Oxford game scheduled for Friday.

View attachment 3987
Thanks! Worked a treat. And in addition to Monday's game and then Wembley of course, I get to watch any other weird sport event I like for the rest of the month. Result!

With the camera changing so often and so many close ups, I prefer to listen to matches on the radio. Apprently businesses ask for close ups so names of advertisers can be seen clearly, that's what i've read. In La Liga, the camera is often showing quite a wide view of the pitch which is what i want, but usually British TV directors/camera ppl have more of a closed view of the play.

Just confirming what was said on t'other thread.....

......for US exiles, ESPN+ are showing all the playoff games, so they won't be on iFollow.

Month's subscription is $4.99. So not bad for three games worth*

(* on the positive bus.......)

Hey Tony...I’ve streamed it through the espn app on Xbox in the media room which makes for good viewing if you have the functionality to do that. Never worked out how to do similar with Ifollow despite many trips to Best Buy

Attachments

• BF9B1C94-92C8-4BF9-A138-2F505CFE883E.jpeg
    BF9B1C94-92C8-4BF9-A138-2F505CFE883E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
For anyone not sorted for Monday try hesgoal.com and watch for free

Not that I would condone robbing SKY of every possible penny but this is correct! (y) (y)
Was spot on all the way through with picture quality and sound.
Gone fishing................. ???

• React
Reactions: Ian
Does anyone know any Pompey fans with a Nowtv stick they aren't planning to use for the next week or so?

Does anyone know any Pompey fans with a Nowtv stick they aren't planning to use for the next week or so?

There's some pallets on Ebay this morning and a truck with flat tyres..Another fella trying to flog a Bell..There are a number of Nowtv and Amazon Fire sticks but they all say "never used" or "Broken" so be careful :) No Bids on the Jackett for sale so avoid that and let em play off against one another.

Can we use the cdkeys £9.79 offer again to get another weeks worth or not?

It says 'only one code per account' but does that mean one at a time or one in total?

Can we use the cdkeys £9.79 offer again to get another weeks worth or not?

It says 'only one code per account' but does that mean one at a time or one in total?

I wasn't sure, so just made a new account instead. Worked fine; just finished watching the Fulham game.

If you have a Gmail email address, you can just add a dot to your current address; NowTV treats it as a new one and all communication is sent to your regular inbox.

Just occurred to me, if we do win tonight, then we'll be live on sky a few times next season just for random league games, let alone special ones

• React
Reactions: Ian
Just occurred to me, if we do win tonight, then we'll be live on sky a few times next season just for random league games, let alone special ones
I might get a 2 year deal so I can take advantage of us in the PL in 21/22!!

With crap kick off times and silly days to accommodate sky schedules ....id take that for championship football

Back
Top Bottom