+++ 9/7/18 Portmarnock v OUFC +++

That was a very impressive result against a very strong Irish team. Portmarnock are no mugs! No injury concerns, and a clean sheet. Very solid performance.

I can’t see why people are worried. This team has the hallmarks of a top 6 finish this season.

That was a very impressive result against a very strong Irish team. Portmarnock are no mugs! No injury concerns, and a clean sheet. Very solid performance.

I can’t see why people are worried. This team has the hallmarks of a top 6 finish this season.
Who’s going to score the goals then ?

If Brannigan continues this form, he’ll get over 40 goals next season.

Yes, but if everyone else continues their form they'll be the only goals we get next season. Will that be enough?

YES, clearly it will, as if our goalies continue their form we'll not let a single goal in. CHAMPIONS!!!

Yes, but if everyone else continues their form they'll be the only goals we get next season. Will that be enough?

YES, clearly it will, as if our goalies continue their form we'll not let a single goal in. CHAMPIONS!!!

Precisely.

9a651ab417ae8b588048af9ca982a7ad.jpg

Wooosh. Probably.

Longford town 0-1 OUFC McMahon free kick good start for him.

Rob Dickie off Injured. Longford sound like they are being aggressive for a friendly. Carroll and Long both picked up knocks.

1-2 now. I’m not sure about the goal scorer was either Gerald Fitzpatrick or Patrick Fitzgerald.

Looks like Hally is on the official Twitter account lol but according to the Ox Mail feed Carruthers has limped off

Back
Top Bottom