Home Match Build Up 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have the joys of being at work and relying both on Radio Oxford and those in my care behaving themselves between 12 and 2! I'll kindly ask the big players to hold any riots off until the final whistle!!

Just going to watch our game. If things start to go to plan, then I’ll worry about what Portsmouth are doing.

Although a nice early goal for us will be a lovely bit of pressure for the Pompey lot..

It's the last day of the season for most, with a lot still to play for, for a number of clubs, so most likely the early kick offs are to stop fans getting pissed and turning up at grounds
Literally just us, Pompey and Charlton isn't it? Autos and relegation are decided.

It's the last day of the season for most, with a lot still to play for, for a number of clubs, so most likely the early kick offs are to stop fans getting pissed and turning up at grounds
Yea it the last day of the season but most positions our filled there is only 3 games with something riding on it I know thi would have been planned in advance but it’s stupid imo the last game of the season should be Saturday 3pm not Sunday bloody morning

Literally just us, Pompey and Charlton isn't it? Autos and relegation are decided.
Weather there's something to play for or not, it wouldn't stop a load of drunken knobheads turning up at grounds for the last game of the season, given half a chance to have a skin full, look what happened at Liverpool and Rangers.

Annoying time to have kickoffs, but given the circumstances, it makes sense

Weather there's something to play for or not, it wouldn't stop a load of drunken knobheads turning up at grounds for the last game of the season, given half a chance to have a skin full, look what happened at Liverpool and Rangers.

Annoying time to have kickoffs, but given the circumstances, it makes sense
Weirdly, the one Football League league which is kicking off at 3PM this weekend is League 2 - and that's the one with the most still to be decided!

Weirdly, the one Football League league which is kicking off at 3PM this weekend is League 2 - and that's the one with the most still to be decided!
I said THIS decision made sense, but we're talking about the EFL here, so don't expect any consistency! 😂

Early goal for Rotherham lifts them out of a relegation spot at the expense of Derby in the live table.

Yea it the last day of the season but most positions our filled there is only 3 games with something riding on it I know thi would have been planned in advance but it’s stupid imo the last game of the season should be Saturday 3pm not Sunday bloody morning

I hate to tell you this, but it’s not actually in the morning is it?

If we win and Portsmouth win too, I’ll just suck it up and be thankful that we were in with a shout on the last game of the season and accumulated an impressive points tally that would have usually been enough to take the final PO spot.

But if Portsmouth lose but we lose too, well, that will be a very difficult pill to swallow.

Can’t see Portsmouth losing, so we need a win and just pray that Accrington can repeat their recent home result.

COYY’s, make us proud with a final throw of the dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom