Away Match Day Thread +++ 9/3/19 Gillingham v OUFC Matchday Thread +++

I will be watching this sat in with the Gills fans unfortunately. Youngest lives in Chatham so her boyfriend got tickets for the game and we are making a weekend of it, well tonight and tomorrow evening.
2-1 to the yellows with @Oldham sat on his hands ?

I would have taken a draw but reading that really makes we hope we get a last minute winner. If we do, I hope you make a better job of controlling yourself that I did at Luton in 1987! Deanoooo......

• React
Reactions: sox
I will be watching this sat in with the Gills fans unfortunately. Youngest lives in Chatham so her boyfriend got tickets for the game and we are making a weekend of it, well tonight and tomorrow evening.
2-1 to the yellows with @Oldham sat on his hands ?
only ever sat with home supporters once and was horrible experience. went to Pompey few years back with brother and nephew and when Oxford scored (Jordan Bowery??) could feel my nephew holding me back cos initial response was to jump up and celebrate. Hearing Pompey lot shouting abuse at Oxford players and just having to sit there and looking up towards the away end, never felt so lost before

Defence needs to be rock solid today. Midfield the same, Graham and Whyte on for the last 25 mins, to snatch a winner. However, a draw would be good. COYY's

only ever sat with home supporters once and was horrible experience. went to Pompey few years back with brother and nephew and when Oxford scored (Jordan Bowery??) could feel my nephew holding me back cos initial response was to jump up and celebrate. Hearing Pompey lot shouting abuse at Oxford players and just having to sit there and looking up towards the away end, never felt so lost before
Sw*dn away around 95, 96, on a Tuesday night. Forced to go with a mate who lived in Oxford but used to come to a lot of home matches with us, and wanted his pound of flesh. Sat at the back of the stand and survived but not a good experience ;) Think it was a draw?

Sw*dn away around 95, 96, on a Tuesday night. Forced to go with a mate who lived in Oxford but used to come to a lot of home matches with us, and wanted his pound of flesh. Sat at the back of the stand and survived but not a good experience ;) Think it was a draw?

Moody in front of the travelling hoards IIRC. Scum disapparating at final whistle gave JK Rowling the initial idea for the Harry Potter books - so unreliable legend has it ?

This has got 1-1 written all over it if you go with the form guide as both sides have only won 1 of the last 5 home/away. But hoping our first away win plus two wins on the bounce gives us the edge.
1-2 Sinclair & Browne

Feeling a little uneasy about this one but can't put my finger on why. Possibly due to it being against another team down with us and a win would be huge, a loss would be really damaging. Would take a point, would love a win. With all this in mind I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

2-0 to Gills.
Nothing to do with football just how our season seems to have gone. Just when we get a glimmer of hope that we might have turned the corner and pull ourselves away from relegation, we go and throw it away.

Which Oxford team will turn up?
The one that’s battling to avoid relegation or the one that thinks it’s safe and will now cruise it.

Afternoon folks. Back in Flatland again so here we go. Big game today.
But the mighty Yellows will surprise everybody with a 3-0 win.

And if my accumulator forecasts are all right then we could move up to 13th!

Barnsley v Accrington - home win
Blackpool v Southend - home win
Plymouth v Luton - away win
Rochdale v Shrewsbury - home win
Scunthorpe v Bristol - away win
Walsall v Fleetwood - away win

Well you can but hope :p

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

D1OMskZX4AAuWn0.jpg:large

One of Dickies famous clearances with a strong wind behind the ball, it could end up in the Medway.

Back
Top Bottom