Home Match Day Thread +++ 9/10/18 OUFC v Northampton Town +++

Really cant be bothered sitting in the sub zero breeze block (and NOT in my area of choice) for a game in the near pointless Shaun Harvey trophy ..... never mind reduced to £10 admission, I'd probably not bother if it was free entry......wouldn't want to get caught up in another dangerous crush outside the quadrangle on a Tuesday night :D

It's a game and competition that isn't wanted....that said I may follow the U's fortunes tomorrow eve on rad ox....rather it was a game that's a win than not

Really cant be bothered sitting in the sub zero breeze block (and NOT in my area of choice) for a game in the near pointless Shaun Harvey trophy ..... never mind reduced to £10 admission, I'd probably not bother if it was free entry......wouldn't want to get caught up in another dangerous crush outside the quadrangle on a Tuesday night :D

It's a game and competition that isn't wanted....that said I may follow the U's fortunes tomorrow eve on rad ox....rather it was a game that's a win than not

Im going but I am concerned where the cobblers coach will park and what sort of barricades there will be.........probably barbed wire around the top of the barricades

this is a pointless competition anyway but when we a re struggling so badly in the league who gives a kin shite?

Does anybody know the rules re how many have to have played or been in the 18 in the last game?

I hate this competition but I think it is a very important game for us now. Loose and confidence will be lower than your grannies tits. Win and we could be saying that our season has started. And some much needed confidence for Saturdays must win game. COYY

Back
Top Bottom