Current Player #8 Cameron Brannagan

Hopefully. Let’s be honest though, the clubs are miles apart in terms of the future. We already have a proper ground but building a new stand and a new training ground that will be one of the best in the England. Maybe we can sell our old stand to you to replace the car park?

Yes you won tonight in keeping Brannagan but you can’t really compete with that can you in the long term?
strange how Blackpool seem to have the best of everything isnt it,?

Genuine question and not trying to take the P**s. If you’re owner is so wealthy, how come you have a car park instead of a stand? Is it some sort of incentive to get the students on a park and ride scheme close to the stadium?
If you aren’t aware of what’s been happening behind the scenes at Oxford then that’s your lookout.

What’s more inevitable in life? The sun rising or Oxford finishing mid-table in League One? Tough one. You just always fall short when teams like Blackpool go into another gear.

Happy for you though, keeps your blind faith alive. Tough one for us but you forget about things like this is less than 24 hours. The beauty is we might sign someone better, who knows.

Just put my tenner on for you to be relegated, like buying money. Might buy a house in Blackpool with my winnings, not sure what to spend the other tenner on though.

Just put my tenner on for you to be relegated, like buying money. Might buy a house in Blackpool with my winnings, not sure what to spend the other tenner on though.
Easy money. I’ve got two houses in Blackpool. Some good yield results.

Anyway night all. Have to drive to Thames Valley Park in Reading tomorrow so will pass your shithole although it’s nicer than Reading I will give you that. What a thoroughly depressing place.

Anyway night all. Have to drive to Thames Valley Park in Reading tomorrow so will pass your shithole although it’s nicer than Reading I will give you that. What a thoroughly depressing place.
2 factual statements. We play in a s**t hole, yes, and it's better than Reading. Safe trip.

Wow that is amazing I logged in at 6 and thought thats it move on etc and now its a brilliant turnaround. Cam you are a total legend lets go for it and follow you into the fray!! COYY

Easy money. I’ve got two houses in Blackpool. Some good yield results.

ee2fccf5f3861057ac1b8a3adf1e0cdc.jpg

Hopefully. Let’s be honest though, the clubs are miles apart in terms of the future. We already have a proper ground but building a new stand and a new training ground that will be one of the best in the England. Maybe we can sell our old stand to you to replace the car park?

Yes you won tonight in keeping Brannagan but you can’t really compete with that can you in the long term?

Mate, it is still Blackpool.

Back
Top Bottom