Away Match Day Thread 7/12/2021 L1: Doncaster Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Doncaster sit 23rd in the league and have only gotten 3 points from their last 6 games.
Mainly because their defence is the worst in L1. Also they only have scored 2 goals in those 6 matches with 11 against.
If we don't win this game by at least 3 goals then I'm putting my upstairs front row seat on the positive bus up for auction.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

On form we should win this although I'm worried by some recent games at Doncaster when we outplayed them but came away with nothing.

One we should win but being an OUFC fan this could be a banana skin
After the heroics of the last three games we might drop our guard
I think we will have enough if we perform as we can
Going for 2-0 win for us

While in the grand scheme of things a draw probably wouldn't be an awful result, given the period of fixtures we're in and the slow pickup of points we've had recently and probably will have the next few games to, I think we do need to win this one just to keep pace with the top of the table. We've picked up some really good draws recently, and I'd take another v Wigan and MK, but without 3 points here those draws look a lot less valuable. As it is I think we'll be too much for their defence to cope with now we have a nearly fully fit team. And Seddon's Sunderland suspension could turn out to be a blessing as he finally got a rest and we still got a point.

Easty
Long McNally Moore Sedds
Kane
Henry CamBran
Whyte Taylor Holland

3-0 win - Taylor x2 and Whyte finally getting his goal.

We have to f’ing win. No excuses. Even if it’s a scrappy 1-0. MK & Plymouth don’t play each other till tomorrow. We go 4th with a win tonight & Sunderland failing to win or 5th if we both win. MUST WIN

We need to win this type of game otherwise the draws against teams around us won’t count for much
The weather is looking like it’s going to be crap but we should be used to that with us playing our home games in the wind tunnel
I’m going 1-4 with us get 2 late goals

Should be a classy win, but there's always the chance that we're a bit feeble, knock the ball round stylishly but succumb to a scrappy goal in the second half.

3-1 Ox.

375 travelling from the Shire. Looking forward to it. COYY'S!

Weather report from Loversall which is about 3 miles from the KM.
Cold, wet & breezy.

We are good, in the out-laws shed..... :ROFLMAO:
168455947_3272934116266706_117441321783169371_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom