Away Match Build Up 7/12/2021 L1: Doncaster Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Busy week coming up. Doncaster away and MK Dons away. Going to be tough but I think we will get 6 points starting with a good win against Donny, 0-3.

Jeez, another match already??!

I’m still exhausted from the drive up and back to Sunderland yesterday! πŸ˜΄πŸ˜†

3-1 Yellows! πŸ‘πŸ»

Erring towards a win as Donny are struggling a bit.
Draw wouldn`t be terrible.
Defeat wouldn`t be the best thing.
:)

Eastwood
Long Moore Thorniley Seddon
McGuane Kane Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Sykes

This game is one where we can take full advantage of our dogged performances of late.
We need to win of course but we should take strength from being hard to beat.
I see us winning ugly in this one.
That tinker Taylor once again!πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½

We really have to take 3 points here. To back up the draw at the weekend, and keep the run going, and look to assert ourselves in this league.

We have a tough game away on Saturday, but all the focus must be on getting 3 points tomorrow night first. Nobody looks to be a standout for promotion so far from what I’ve seen. So let’s grab it with both hands, and push on with only league fixtures to play there is a real opportunity for us.

Well on the Ref Watch Database I only have 1 entry for James Oldham, and it appears in the list of 'Worst Performances', v MKD in February...

View attachment 7596

I appreciate this is probably only from last season...but it's not much of a "Top 10 Worst Performances" without the Reed / Reid cousins Eric and Mike, is it...?

I appreciate this is probably only from last season...but it's not much of a "Top 10 Worst Performances" without the Reed / Reid cousins Eric and Mike, is it...?
Just built from the Ref Watch results, think there is 3 seasons on there. The Eric and Mike double act of course in a league of their own.

While the draws against Ipswich, Rotherham and Sunderland were certainly creditable (away for the first, Covid for the second and a bit of Covid plus being away for the third) and of course there was the win against Fleetwood in the middle of those, that is actually six points from four games. I think we need a win tomorrow to get that total moving again - Saturday at MK is going to be another tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom