Home Match Day Thread 7/11/2021 FA Cup: OUFC v Bristol Rovers

And a forward putting on a burst of pace to get himself into a position to be kicked/hit by a defender/keeper trying to clear/get the ball..,.just like the pe n Matty won the other week.

Clever forward play as much as poor defending

Looking at the replay Hanson deserves a bit of credit for getting back to support the defence. Where was the midfield support when Gas scored the first on half-time? Not in the replay picture anyway.

The replay is Tuesday 16th but with a 7pm kick off. 🤦🤦
Why, if many Oxford do travel they will have to finish work a bit early or is that Joey’s plan hardly any Oxford because of the kick of time to allow the predicted abuse of Matty. I detest that man

Why, if many Oxford do travel they will have to finish work a bit early or is that Joey’s plan hardly any Oxford because of the kick of time to allow the predicted abuse of Matty. I detest that man

It is disappointing that we didn't cause him to be sacked.

That’s some conspiracy theory.
Obviously some learnings from your time spent on the “Boris Johnson -PM” & “ Brexit 31/1/20” threads .😉

That’s some conspiracy theory.
Obviously some learnings from your time spent on the “Boris Johnson -PM” & “ Brexit 31/1/20” threads .😉
In jest only but after his comments you can’t help but wonder and surprised the club agreed to this.

No need to shout........... although that would explain the dayglo wall across the Moorbank junction............ as photographed by attendees. :)
If you or anyone else has photographs, or were directly involved in any incident involving TVP then please contact OUSPinfo@gmail.com

In the replay I’d put Whyte up front to expose them with his pace, and I’d put Henry behind him, and I’d play Herbie Kane in the holding role. Holland on the left, and Sykes on the right side.

Hit them with an abundance of pace, and see the game out from there. 2-0 will do!
Only two of the players you mentioned there have any kind of pace!

Only two of the players you mentioned there have any kind of pace!

That’s more than enough. There defence is pretty ordinary from what I saw. Intelligent players like Henry and Mcguane can thread balls through to them to latch on to, and with some half decent finishing we should have enough.

Back
Top Bottom