Home Match Day Thread 7/11/2021 FA Cup: OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in the sun and the report on our game Joey Barton said regarding Matty that there would be 4-5 k gas fans abusing him. Very professional

One thing I noticed from the draw for the 2nd round is there is no stand out games so apart from Salford’s w**k fest I dunno what the tele company’s will choose

No excuses really, we should normally be in the hat for round 3 with those two draws. Let's hope so!

That penalty we conceded was exactly the same as the Sykes one at Cambridge. Severe lack of communication in defence!

In the replay I’d put Whyte up front to expose them with his pace, and I’d put Henry behind him, and I’d play Herbie Kane in the holding role. Holland on the left, and Sykes on the right side.

Hit them with an abundance of pace, and see the game out from there. 2-0 will do!

In the replay I’d put Whyte up front to expose them with his pace, and I’d put Henry behind him, and I’d play Herbie Kane in the holding role. Holland on the left, and Sykes on the right side.

Hit them with an abundance of pace, and see the game out from there. 2-0 will do!

Whyte will be on international duty still for the return fixture won't he?

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned in the sun and the report on our game Joey Barton said regarding Matty that there would be 4-5 k gas fans abusing him. Very professional
5000 fans at a tenner a time. Divide that by two, £25000, take that all day ( night ) long.

That penalty we conceded was exactly the same as the Sykes one at Cambridge. Severe lack of communication in defence!
And a forward putting on a burst of pace to get himself into a position to be kicked/hit by a defender/keeper trying to clear/get the ball..,.just like the pe n Matty won the other week.

Clever forward play as much as poor defending

The replay is Tuesday 16th but with a 7pm kick off. 🤦🤦

Still not seen the highlights. BBC highlights not available in my region. Any exiles seen them anywhere else?

Back
Top Bottom