Home Match Build Up 7/11/2020 FA Cup 1st round OUFC v Peterborough United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to get excited about a game you know you're going to lose in a competition you know you won't win. Hoping for a pleasant surprise. Does ifollow for season tickets include this one?

Hard to get excited about a game you know you're going to lose in a competition you know you won't win. Hoping for a pleasant surprise. Does ifollow for season tickets include this one?
I you have to pay £10

would be good to have a cup run to bring in some money to strengthen in january.
...oh we can’t cos of squad size and wage cap
Surely we can register a different 22 if need be...?

Just because there's very little wiggle room with the 21 we've submitted now, doesn't mean we couldn't do the same with Hanson in January as we did to Osei Yaw now?

Stevens

Clare Long Mousinho Elechi

Hall Kelly Forde Cooper

Aygei Winnall

Subs: Atkinson? McGuane, Shodipo

Means we can rest the likes of

Eastwood, Moore, Ruffels, Gorrin, Sykes, Henry, Taylor
Definitely time to shuffle things around in these two cup games coming up.
Sounds like Clare, Atkinson, Henry, Sykes, Brann and Gorrin are all going to miss both to aid their recovery, with question marks over the readiness for a full return for Winnall and mous, while one or two others could do with time out of the side for a game or two (Eastwood, Ruffs, Taylor, Moore). Not certain, but I think the likes of Spasov & Lopes are back from loans to bolster numbers

I'd like to see Stevens get both games in goal, Elechi and Jones one start each (giving Ruffs and Moore a break), Mous also to start a game too, with Long and Forde perhaps sharing RB duties (As Lofthouse away on loan).
As for the rest of the two lineups we have Kelly, Forde and McGuane to share the middle, then a choice of Hall, Cooper, Shodipo and Agyei to fill the wide spots and Taylor and Winnall to lead the line (presuming the latter is fit enough). Spasov, Lopes and Asonganyi can get slots on the bench, with perhaps Goodrham featuring too.

theres a rumour going around that if OUFC are winning after 30 mins tomorrow, that KR will claim the game.
Apparently these are the new rules, the remaining 60mins can be contested in court
I suppose the same applies in Posh are leading !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom