?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️7/04/19 Oxford v Cambridge Boat Race Thread?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️

AbbeyOx

so it’s nearly that time of year again and oxford and Cambridge both make the final....again. you would of thought another team would make it but they must have rubbish rowers.
anyway does anyone care about this or have any opinions?
i reckon oxford will start off poor then win it in the last few minutes
(and maybe a dog will jump in the river)

so it’s nearly that time of year again and oxford and Cambridge both make the final....again. you would of thought another team would make it but they must have rubbish rowers.
anyway does anyone care about this or have any opinions?
i reckon oxford will start off poor then win it in the last few minutes
(and maybe a dog will jump in the river)
Splitters (Cambridge) have got themselves a ringer in the mens team :rolleyes:
a 46 year old Olympian

Oxford will win by 3 hooray Henries to 1. Henry 'what what what' Ponsonby-Smythe will get the first, followed by Tarquin Clotsworthy and Nigel 'ok-yah' Carruthers-Cuthbertson. The after-race party will be held at Eton 'f**k the poor oiks' College.

Oxford will win by 3 hooray Henries to 1. Henry 'what what what' Ponsonby-Smythe will get the first, followed by Tarquin Clotsworthy and Nigel 'ok-yah' Carruthers-Cuthbertson. The after-race party will be held at Eton 'f**k the poor oiks' College.
boat race after party?

fd9440211f28a3509204f53b3769434d.jpg

If they dip their cocks in the river they will fall off, due to the contamination in the Thames!

It’s a rubbish sport lacking in depth. Never healthy if the same two teams make the final every year....

Our toffs will beat their hoorays by a nose (would be a chin but not one in either boat) and then the winning boat will decide the outcome of brexit as is their birthright.

Oxford 4/1 to win!
4.4/4.5 Betfair for no volume though. If you are prepared to risk your capital 100%, you can buy Cambridge at 28% . Buying money :) . As a sport binary trader it is huge, and you can always lay in running when the lead is 2 lengths and lock in a profit/zero loss. 28% is equal to the 4 year yield of buying a property for BTL, and will be over in a few minutes. £10k needs to be invested for 7 years in a bond, to get the same return, and meanwhile you take on the credit risk whilst funding one of the bastard banks. Good bet this 28%. It's OUFC I love, not the name and anything that has to do with it :) If I can make a few quid on the back of college folk, all the better. I think they win by a street, all over within 90 seconds, unless some large (dogs?) jump into the boat from one of the bridges. XR

Back
Top Bottom