Home Match Day Thread 6-10-2020 EFL Trophy OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This only goes to show you how lucky we’ve been with defensive injuries in previous seasons.

We’re down to the youth for those positions now. Worrying.

This is painful. Oh it’s ok Hanson is on. We will win now.

I’m glad this isn’t a league game, I know chances have to be given to our youngsters but the defence is very worrying tonight

We have 2 fit recognised first team CB's at the club, and kr doesn't seen to think we need cover there. Yet after one injury we may well have to bring on a player who by kr's admission he couldn't find a non league club to send him too. Does kr think we're really believe we're promotion material atm?

Genuine question - would you rather we'd have gone full strength? Already seen Atkinson go off injured

I don't really follow. With Atkinson we are at full strength in the middle of defence, with the only 2 fit first team CB's at the club. We should at least be able to put out an experienced second string, without having to resort to throwing in youth to make up the numbers, and covering your back by saying the youth deserve a chance.

This only goes to show you how lucky we’ve been with defensive injuries in previous seasons.

We’re down to the youth for those positions now. Worrying.

We don't have genuine cover for each position in the first 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom