Home Match Day Thread 6-10-2020 EFL Trophy OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby born late yesterday so I'm making this MDT too. Hard luck folks.
Think a comfortable win, 3-1 to the mighty Yellows.
I wonder what misfortune awaits the U’s. Maybe Cuddy’s dog-on-the-pitch will finally happen, tripping Easty up so that he misses a back pass.

I think a nice 2-0 to the yellows.

How are we able to plough ahead with this match, even though our entire squad were potentially exposed to covid positive individuals on Saturday and any subsequent testing will not have come back yet?

Why is there no information about prize money for this competition this season? With no sponsors (it's now just the EFL Trophy) where's the £3 million going to come from if it's to be the same as last season? And if there's no, or little, prize money, and no crowds, what's the point?

Why is there no information about prize money for this competition this season? With no sponsors (it's now just the EFL Trophy) where's the £3 million going to come from if it's to be the same as last season? And if there's no, or little, prize money, and no crowds, what's the point?
It helps the National team!!

That’s what you get from the FA, sweet FA. Anyway, on to tonight’s game. Called off 5mins before kick-off this time I think. Crewe phone to say they may or may not have more players test positive but not sure as they used pregnancy testing kits ?

Clean bill of health

"The entire first team squad and staff were covid tested yesterday and all results returned negative, and with the stadium given a deep clean the game goes ahead with a 7pm kick off."

Sure it has!

if it’s just the efl trophy now why can’t the premiership b teams kiddies feck off and leave it for league clubs to put out their youngsters and develop them.

a win would be nice to get some momentum going. 3-1

if it’s just the efl trophy now why can’t the premiership b teams kiddies feck off and leave it for league clubs to put out their youngsters and develop them.

a win would be nice to get some momentum going. 3-1

Because the PL will be providing whatever the prize money is.

Wonder how Crewe got on with their Covid tests................... very quiet or are they all isolating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom