6/08/22 - L1: OUFC v Cambridge United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an odd precedent to set. What happens if it’s the last game of the season and the away team need to know the result of another side, playing at home? Not unlike the Gas / Northampton situation last year. Still, good for us I suppose, hopefully we catch them cold.

XI looks good. Not sure Murphy from the sounds of it is ready to start but excited to see him for more than a cameo.

Seems an odd precedent to set. What happens if it’s the last game of the season and the away team need to know the result of another side, playing at home? Not unlike the Gas / Northampton situation last year. Still, good for us I suppose, hopefully we catch them cold.

XI looks good. Not sure Murphy from the sounds of it is ready to start but excited to see him for more than a cameo.
If it happens it happens. If there's a problem with traffic there's a problem, it's not Cambridge fault is it?

Typical ifollow despite renewing in july no signs of being able to get the audio

Shame Yanic is injured think he’s real quality but that aside a good starting 11, still not sure who would be my starting goalie

Sort the f******g turnstile scanners out please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom