FA Cup 5th round FA cup

One of the worst possible draws - and that’s not ‘moaning’, surely we’re allowed to want the likes of Man Utd away (money, the experience) or Portsmouth at home (winnable) more?!

Also it’s hard to see how a team doing well in the league above us, at their place, is such a guaranteed win!

FA site say Thursday March 5th
If it gets set for the Thursday, kiss goodbye to Shrewsbury away on the Saturday! Could do without that as we shall be on way to Wales and usually catch the game on the way up.

By all means if the poor overworked premiership stars need a break and want to play the 5th round in midweek then get on with it. Why the rest of us have to follow suit I've no idea, why can't we just play on the bloody Saturday (I realise league fixtures have now been arranged but it's taking the mick!)

Not a great draw, but WBA are a proper club, with a lively set of supporters. It will certainly be an occasion if we get through, one to experience if you've never been there before.

Highest altitude ground in the football league ......... favourite pub quiz question. ?

I think it’s a decent draw, the biggest shitter is it’s midweek but that’s the FA for you, P**s on the only professional football competition they actually run, would of been a good day out on a Saturday.

I'd say testing ourselves against the best side in the championship is a great draw. Its not like we are a little lower league club who will be daunted by such an occasion, these are becoming the norm. If we get through then it's local(ish) for the players, easy to get to for fans and a big stadium.

Some fans on here are unbelievable and just born whingers. I know it's an 'if' but last 16 of the FA Cup away to West Brom under the lights ? Definitely take that ! Be it league or cup we've had or will have had big game after big game this season ..... Man City, Sunderland (three times), Newcastle (twice), West Ham, Portsmouth, Coventry, Ipswich, Millwall, Bolton plus the likes of Bristol Rovers, Wycombe, MK, Lincoln - spicey games even if they're not massive clubs.

A decade ago we were craving L2 and to play the Port Vale's, Mansfields and Hartlepool's again. Get a bloody grip ! 5th round at WBA ! Fantastic !

Back
Top Bottom