FA Cup 5th round FA cup

All these if we beat Newcastle really?let's get that positive bus out people

Repeat of our first game in the First Division in August 85. I was there for a memorable day out and a 1-1 scoreline. I'll be there again if we beat Newcastle and would be happy with the same result as long as we get in some good penalty practice.

3 points vs Blackpool, then a plucky narrow defeat with no player injuries against the geordies in front of a sell out crowd and I'd be relatively happy with that...

Top of the Championship. Playing very, very well
If we get through Ive a feeling it wont be their strongest team we face

top of championship atm, promotion to the land of milk n honey obscene riches will be the Baggies main target for the season I reckon

I want to go to that pub with the huge outdoor area and charcoal grill. The Vine ?

Won't be on TV, won't make any money from the game.

Still, might get through if they don't play full strength, once we beat Newcastle of course. :)
all the others have been on and this will be no exception ;) ;) ;)

Could have been worse, could have been out of the competition all together. About all the positives I can take from West Brom away on a Tuesday.

Doubt that'll be the kind of draw to get the lads motivated for seeing off Newcastle.

Mad how Shrews could get both Liverpool AND Chelsea away in the same cup run.

When do they announce the televised replays for R4? Unjust if Shrews are on again. One game on the Wednesday so at best a 20-25% chance?

Decent draw imo, should be close to a sell out and close enough for a big following, I don,t think they will play a full strength team and we will have every chance, we will beat the geordies.

No disrespect to West Brom, but had we drawn Man U or similar away, the players could be a bit distracted next tuesday.

s**t draw, but let's not worry about it as we have Newcastle to beat, I would rather have 3 league points to be honest!

Been, it's not all that imo

Are you one of those vegans ? I went last time we played there and whatever I had was delicious Marinated lamb and then char grilled so crispy on the outside, melt in your mouth rather than chewy , with a bit of salad and I think pita bread.

Compared to the usual burgers and hot dogs this was a step up.

Back
Top Bottom