FA Cup 5th round FA cup

unification

With the usual caveat that we’ll breeze past Newcastle, could be fun.

The Hawthorns is a great stadium, they have bigger priorities and could play a weakened side and it’s an easy trip for us.

Up for it once we get past the Geordies.

cassox

shite draw......especially midweek.......will be watching it on tele......IF we get thru of course ;)

NorthWestOx

Won't be on TV, won't make any money from the game.

Still, might get through if they don't play full strength, once we beat Newcastle of course. :)

LeftSideBoy

Shite draw. Winnable but if I'm honest, I'd rather go up than chase the FA Cup pipe dream.

Leysboy

I feel underwhelmed to be honest. I’ve been there five times, and fancied going somewhere different. Easy trip for a midweek fixture though. but could of been so much better.

beyondthefourth

Worst draw possible, I reckon.

Very good team, top of their league but still likely to want a cup run themselves. It won't be on TV, but at least it's close and should be a great atmosphere for the game itself.

OX18

Baggie will be on before the nights out. Shame its a evening game, will reduce our following, providing we get past Newcastle.

Ricky Otto

Cracking draw. They’ll play their reserves as the premiership is the big prize for them. Great away ground and close by so we can take 3000 at least.

I think our path to the quarters is opening up nicely as I am confident we’ll turn over the geordies