55 Minute Fans Forum

23) Bit of a Porkie from Karl! He’s banged in 3 hat tricks against the youth team this season including one where Robinson was In Attendance! He and the club know very well about him!

Did u listen to it ? I take it not as the question was any thoughts on jake he scored 3 hat tricks against our u18s this season and looks a serious talent. Karl - yes he did, he was very very good, hes been on loan at Poole and partnered James constable, who’s told me a lot about him. He’s at Bournemouth and slightly behind another player we also like a lot

So not really a porkie at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of teasing of the high profile pre-season friendly.

Was the coffee reference a clue as to Italy? There’s one obvious team there which would be mad. Have to wait a week for it to be confirmed I guess...

23) Bit of a Porkie from Karl! He’s banged in 3 hat tricks against the youth team this season including one where Robinson was In Attendance! He and the club know very well about him!
KR mentioned Scrimshaw v U18s, also that Beano had spoken to KR about him ... he also mentioned there is another (un named)young striker at B'mouth, who is ahead of Scrimshaw ( & possibly under KR/recruitment teams consideration was the implication I took? )

Edit- hadnt seen @Dave T response when I posted this ^ :rolleyes:

KR mentioned Scrimshaw v U18s, also that Beano had spoken to KR about him ... he also mentioned there is another (un named)young striker at B'mouth, who is ahead of Scrimshaw ( & possibly under KR/recruitment teams consideration was the implication I took? )

Edit- hadnt seen @Dave T response when I posted this ^ :rolleyes:
Has to be Sam Surridge.

Lots of teasing of the high profile pre-season friendly.

Was the coffee reference a clue as to Italy? There’s one obvious team there which would be mad. Have to wait a week for it to be confirmed I guess...
That would be something else...

One of my mates was told it was Rangers but no idea if that's true or even where it came from.

And he said that there wouldn't be a mutual zone against Sunderland!!! Lying bastard!!!

One of my mates was told it was Rangers but no idea if that's true or even where it came from.
Was rumoured on here (and probably elsewhere as well for all I know) about a week ago,

there was... later on in the55mins... KR said he (Sinclar) will become a top striker, hes still youngalso mentioned in response to another Q shortly after, that Sinclair was a 'maybe' for next season
thanks must have missed that, still think we need a third striker even if he does return. Mackie, Sinclair and someone else (please god not Obika)

I thought it was an interesting 55 mins - a shame some of the Robinson critics didn't call in - but less intense than it would have been 8 weeks ago, and all the better for it. There are clearly many shoes to fall in other areas. The slight dig at Derek Adams over the swimming was funny - clearly no love lost there - but silence said all that needed to be said.

If anyone played buzzword bingo, then clearly we have a winner in the word "brand".

I did laugh at Rad Ox talking about the Priory and what to do with it in reference to Firoka. I wonder what finally got the council going?

Back
Top Bottom