505th in the world

Jon-ioualways

Apparently, according to this site, that's where we're ranked, right next to FC Cincinatti (someone who supports that team sent me this link).

You may of course wonder whether this could possibly have any basis in reality...but given that the Scum are ranked 601 I'm inclined to give it more credance than otherwise I might.

Apparently, according to this site, that's where we're ranked, right next to FC Cincinatti (someone who supports that team sent me this link).

You may of course wonder whether this could possibly have any basis in reality...but given that the Scum are ranked 601 I'm inclined to give it more credance than otherwise I might.
Come on - let’s make a real effort to break into that top 500 this season!

Only way to prove it would be to have a big FA Cup style global knock out competition to determine it.

‘Ball 22,604’
‘That’s Oxford United of England. A home tie for them.’
‘Ball 9,345.’
‘And they’ll be at home to Eleven Men in Flight of eSwatini.’

Only way to prove it would be to have a big FA Cup style global knock out competition to determine it.

‘Ball 22,604’
‘That’s Oxford United of England. A home tie for them.’
‘Ball 9,345.’
‘And they’ll be at home to Eleven Men in Flight of eSwatini.’
can just see this happening under Shaun Harvey. draw made on a canoe half way up the Mekong delta with invited teams from an u13 Pygmy league

Now 538th. Dropped 35 places in a week. Bradford shot up 72 to go above us. What a load of nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom