International News 50 years ago....

Please tell me that these men look like they have just been to the moon. Their body language is all wrong and you can clearly see Neil signal to Buzz to stop talking, at one point. It all feels so wrong, considering what they have supposedly just achieved.

2 very guilty looking men, indeed.

'alien' activity on the moon in 1969? .... lost? .... how about the image on the back of Symarip's skinhead moonstomp album? ;)

71a401d7639b4303d816343fa42f84e1.300x300x1.jpg

If you are telling me that 9/11 is as told by the US government then I'm sorry, I shall leave this here and revert to footballing matters because you obviously haven't done any critical research into the topic. Regarding alien life, of course it exists. Anyone with an ounce of scientific understanding will achknowledge that the universe is too vast for humans to be the only advannced civilization in the universe. To believe we are as good as it gets is borderline arrogance.
And yet you believe that the moon landings were faked? I suggest that your 'crititical research' is critically flawed and not very critical of some of your sources. I agree there are aliens out there somewhere - but not here, not in the US boondocks and not in Area 51!
If you read the loopier outposts of the internet, you will find websites that support almost ANY conspiracy theory. As ever, the internet can be an echo chamber and it's quite easy to keep reading the same rubbish no matter how many times it has been debunked. Marked Ox's post above refutes most of the moon landing stuff.

"Id go to the moon in a nanosecond but we dont have the technology to do that anymore. We destroyed that technology"

Okay mate, thats a perfectly reasonable thing to do. Total and utter B*****s.

And yet you believe that the moon landings were faked? I suggest that your 'crititical research' is critically flawed and not very critical of some of your sources. I agree there are aliens out there somewhere - but not here, not in the US boondocks and not in Area 51!
If you read the loopier outposts of the internet, you will find websites that support almost ANY conspiracy theory. As ever, the internet can be an echo chamber and it's quite easy to keep reading the same rubbish no matter how many times it has been debunked. Marked Ox's post above refutes most of the moon landing stuff.

Books. I read books. I know thats crazy in 2019 but its possible. Can we not believe those either as they too are written and published by man, in the same way Youtube and internet articles are? I guess based on that, we cant really trust anything.

Conspiracy theories debunked. If it was a US Govt trick, I'm impressed that the 400,000 people involved managed to keep st
Its called compartmentalisation; as with anything to do with government activity. Are you saying 9/11 was as told because the government would have had to have fooled 1000's on that day and in the months leading up to it? Rubbish. That BBC article is shocking and ties in nicely with their information bias. You honestly think the BBC would come out and say it was a hoax when they benefit financially from peddling stories and shows about it? Absolutely not.

The conspiracy theorists' claims have been debunked countless times by people who actually know what they are talking about, experts in the various fields covered by the claims including through experiments. Even Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel absolutely hammered the conspiracy theory claims. The BBC article is built off these experts work who have utterly debunked the claims, so it is isn't shocking at all, just that it doesn't fit your narrative. Talk me through how the BBC gains financial for maintaining that the Moon landings happened?

Talk me through how lasers can be bounced off the moon (from the reflectors they left on the moon) if they never went to the Moon?

Compartmentalisation that hides all of this from 400,000 people, fantastic especially when documents between an Ambassador and his Govt get leaked when seen by a tiny number of people. Even with D-Day people knew they were going to invade, just not when or exactly where. I guess the Soviet Union were also in on the conspiracy as they never disputed the US landed on the moon.

Conspiracy theories debunked. If it was a US Govt trick, I'm impressed that the 400,000 people involved managed to keep st
Its called compartmentalisation; as with anything to do with government activity. Are you saying 9/11 was as told because the government would have had to have fooled 1000's on that day and in the months leading up to it? Rubbish. That BBC article is shocking and ties in nicely with their information bias. You honestly think the BBC would come out and say it was a hoax when they benefit financially from peddling stories and shows about it? Absolutely not.

The conspiracy theorists' claims have been debunked countless times by people who actually know what they are talking about, experts in the various fields covered by the claims including through experiments. Even Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel absolutely hammered the conspiracy theory claims. The BBC article is built off these experts work who have utterly debunked the claims, so it is isn't shocking at all, just that it doesn't fit your narrative. Talk me through how the BBC gains financial for maintaining that the Moon landings happened?

Talk me through how lasers can be bounced off the moon (from the reflectors they left on the moon) if they never went to the Moon?

Compartmentalisation that hides all of this from 400,000 people, fantastic especially when documents between an Ambassador and his Govt get leaked when seen by a tiny number of people. Even with D-Day people knew they were going to invade, just not when or exactly where. I guess the Soviet Union were also in on the conspiracy as they never disputed the US landed on the moon.

I do have a good laugh at moon landing conspiracy theorists.

Not as nuts as the flat earthers or the people who think dinosaurs didn't exist and the bones were placed in the ground as fakes by aliens/gods/etc though

And another great regarding the Skinhead culturehttps://youtu.be/hmsiyhOfXLw

Books. I read books. I know thats crazy in 2019 but its possible. Can we not believe those either as they too are written and published by man, in the same way Youtube and internet articled are? I guess based on that, we cant really trust anything.
Books? I've got a houseful of them. Just because it's in a book (which you have presumably selected) it doesn't make it true. You can buy any number of books on creationism, the flat earth, alien autopsies, moon landings, religion and the like. Anyway, I'll leave this now as I'm sure you have a tin foil hat to make....

Not worth conversing with people who think that the moon landings were faked, you can't reason with people who have none. Like the Russians, who tracked Apollo 11 all the way there and all the way back, would have kept quiet if it had been faked...

Not worth conversing with people who think that the moon landings were faked, you can't reason with people who have none. Like the Russians, who tracked Apollo 11 all the way there and all the way back, would have kept quiet if it had been faked...
And not just Russia, space probes launched by China, Japan and India have also all verified the landings.
Would be one hell of a conspiracy to involve all those countries!

Please tell me that these men look like they have just been to the moon. Their body language is all wrong and you can clearly see Neil signal to Buzz to stop talking, at one point. It all feels so wrong, considering what they have supposedly just achieved.

2 very guilty looking men, indeed.

They clearly don't have media experience, certainly wouldn't happen today. If they were actors or the whole thing was choreographed then this performance would be far more polished.
Because of that, I would say this press conference is another piece of evidence that they actually went.