General 5 Scholars offered pro contracts

Marked Ox

God like member
Congratulations to the 5 Scholars offered their first pro contract.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2018/march/five-scholars-offered-deals/

The 5 players are Niall Clayton, Aaron Heap, Albie Hopkins, Dejon Noel-Williams and Matt Berry-Hargreaves.

Good luck for the future to those who didn't get offered deals.

I can only assume one of the young keepers will be back up keeper next season (or maybe rotated with loans to get 1st team football as well) with Niall Clayton signing.

Nice to see we are looking to develop the squad with more double barrelled names. :)

Further news to come about pressing ahead with plans for a full under23 development squad. More good news.

Also hardly the sign of a chairman in it for a quick buck and who doesn’t have much money, funding an u23 side, new training facilities and building a much stronger academy are all massively important for long term stability not short term money making. And all things charlie really praises Ian lenagan for building during his time at Oufc. Very good signs I’d say

Noel- Williams impressed leading the line v city in ox senior cup semi final....holdsw the ball up well, decent in the air, a big unit of a lad so wont get bullied, and he can play a bit.... players with double barrelled names seems to be the future

cue Dave (Barker) & Ansell Collins with a bit of classic boss sounds skinhead reggae to celebrate

Also hardly the sign of a chairman in it for a quick buck and who doesn’t have much money, funding an u23 side, new training facilities and building a much stronger academy are all massively important for long term stability not short term money making. And all things charlie really praises Ian lenagan for building during his time at Oufc. Very good signs I’d say
Yep all good signs. I’ll feel more comfortable when we get this bloody manager business sorted though ?

Noel- Williams impressed leading the line v city in ox senior cup semi final....holdsw the ball up well, decent in the air, a big unit of a lad so wont get bullied, and he can play a bit.... players with double barrelled names seems to be the future

cue Dave (Barker) & Ansell Collins with a bit of classic boss sounds skinhead reggae to celebrate

Once again Sarge, once again … choooooooon

Back
Top Bottom